Harry Potter N The Deathly Hallows Leaked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
QwertyManiac said:
Yeah well keep blaming them for the things members indulge in :) Good thinking.
If a member makes a mistake , isn't it the responsiblity of mods to correct it?Even after 10+ hours , the thread is running, The earlier HP LEAKED book thread was running for ages, even when mods came and went.
If according to you, this is good moderating .....then yeah, Digit Mods are quite good:) Kudos to them

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I think from now on we must start reporting threads by posting new thread Some thing like this :p

"ATTENTION: MODS & ADMINS PLEASE LOCK THESE THREADS"

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
^^ Whenever we report a thread, a new thread is created containing a link to reported thread in a section visible to only mods/admins. ;)
So if we create a separate thread to report another thread, mods hv to look for 2 threads in stead of one. :D

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
QwertyManiac said:
Yeah well keep blaming them for the things members indulge in :) Good thinking.
well thts what their job is ..... members indulge in something tht is 'not good' for the forum they have to stop that ... and the fact that after the harry sharma episode and chirag getting a warning email from the publishers this thread was allowed to run :mad:

kumarmohit

Technomancer
fun2sh said:
yeah me toooooooo feels book is fake. so much is happenin in just 6 chapters. everythin is very fast n better to say BAHUT HI DOOM DHARAKA HO RAHA HAI BOOK KE SURU ME HI.

But who wud be crazy enuf to print a full book and photograph it.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
kumarmohit said:

The book is True...i mean authentic.! Still we never know.But the way Hp Publishers authorities have struck back especially on it ;it seems they are wondering and this leave a doubt ! Why will someone be bothered if its fake...?

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
if the leaked copy were to be a fake i dont think the publishers would go all out issuing notices ....

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Vishal Gupta said:
^^ Whenever we report a thread, a new thread is created containing a link to reported thread in a section visible to only mods/admins. ;)
So if we create a separate thread to report another thread, mods hv to look for 2 threads in stead of one. :D

Ho is that the case. I didnt knowthat.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
What the hell .. Well anyway, I can't stop my stomach ache after the last page .. Albus Severus .. LMFAO. LMFAO. What was J/K thinking? :p

eggman said:
If a member makes a mistake , isn't it the responsiblity of mods to correct it?Even after 10+ hours , the thread is running, The earlier HP LEAKED book thread was running for ages, even when mods came and went.
If according to you, this is good moderating .....then yeah, Digit Mods are quite good:) Kudos to them
You could do a better job. :)

I was just saying that instead of whining and not being of any help yourself, stick to healthy discussion and lead the way away, people aren't blind and moderators are purely volunteer. You're free to complain but not insult and blame. Typing things like that 13-year old keypress isn't helping you now is it? Well anyway, who am I to say all this .. Go on :)

kumarmohit said:
Best way to show its real stuff. Even the ISBN numbers are right and so are the other factors. No denying now. Heard Discount.com released 12 mil copies early or something. Even NYT has reviewed it.

Last edited:

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
If its real (which I dont think it is) then JKR did a really poor job.
At first reading I found a lot of mistakes. Dunno how many I will find If I do the second reading.

Finally I ordered my copy today through my uncle's credit card.
Yippie.....
(I was never going to buy this book, but my GF wants to read it :D So thats why buying it. :D:D)

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
yeah me too read only 6 chapters n made me feel that this cannot be Jo.
Wat i think is that this Jo herself has taken the help of a fan to prevent the spoilers. i mean that Jo n publisher themselves has presented this fan fiction as a real book so that the original book remains safe. all people will be downlodin the SO CALLED REAL BOOK but after readin they will find that its not Jo n so they will order the real book too(this is wat one of my freind is doin, he read the book n then ordered too). also it wil keep people focus on downloadin the so called real book while the original book wil come safely into fans hand.
but this is just my guess n now I HAV TO WAIT FOR THE BOOK TO COME N SEE WATS THE REAL STORY
BUT...... IF IT IS THE REAL BOOK THEN I WOULD SAY THAT ITS NOT WRITTEN BY Jo

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
^^ Agree. Its pathetic story. Jo herself said the "main" characters will die.
But they are all healthy.
There are a lotta mistakes (I am not sure I should post those mistakes here or not. After seeing whats going on in this forum :D)
I have the same idea as fun2sh.
All in All this leaked version has a dumb story. I seriously hope its a fake.

Vishal Gupta said:
^^ You gave wrong name in "Quote". It was posted by "Quiz_Master" not "QwertyManiac". :D

Offtopic :
Phew...
Two QM's...
Lotta confusion sometimes.... Atleast there are only two. :D

Last edited:

hitman050

Journeyman
Ok, so guys are saying that the leaked book wasn't real?

I only read the first 3 chapters, but I don't see why someone would acutally print all the pages, then bother to take pictures!

IMO, it does seem real. Doesn't matter to me though, I really don't know the main story, so let's wait for Saturday.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
There is supposed to be a epilogue at the end of the book in the original book which it seems its missing here.
But then its an incomplete book.Why wasnt the complete book shown....hmm something sure is fishy ?
But know what ..whatever that there is on the net it had, had its share of glory.I mean all the Indian News Channels were flashing it over and over.From tomorrow i dont think anyone will even notice it for once.

dead

Broken In
donno its fake or real , but in the end its written harry got married with ginnie and had a son named james potter and ron going to marry hermione and longbotton married fluerr !.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom