Harry Potter N The Deathly Hallows Leaked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
aare bhai log Yahan spoiler nahi post karo NAHI TO DARK SIDE OF MOON AA JAYEGA aur tum log ka bhi hal SHALU SHARMA ki tarah ho jaega. BACH KE REHENA IS "DARK SIDE OF MOON" SE

kumarmohit

Technomancer
dead said:
donno its fake or real , but in the end its written harry got married with ginnie and had a son named james potter and ron going to marry hermione and longbotton married fluerr !.

Longbottom married Fluer!!!!

Fleur Delacour!!!!!

Thats' that and that is crazy.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
fun2sh said:
aare bhai log Yahan spoiler nahi post karo NAHI TO DARK SIDE OF MOON AA JAYEGA aur tum log ka bhi hal SHALU SHARMA ki tarah ho jaega. BACH KE REHENA IS "DARK SIDE OF MOON" SE

Oye, why I am having a feeling that you are "DARK SIDE OF MOON". ;) :D :D :D

Well i hav read two fake books (fanfics) which many thought were the leaked ones.

Both were good. The fanfic authors wrote it in Rowlings style and while one had no ending coz it was not finished and the other ended with Harry living, Voldie dead and he gets married to Ginny, Ron to Hermione.

But wat was interesting was that it was interesting.

Harry learns more about horcruxes. Lupin and Tonks die for harry. Harry learns that to make a horcrux u hav to hold an item in ur hand that u want to make the horcrux and kil someone. He used it to kill Voldemort coz Harry was a horcrux, coz Voldemort was catching him when trying to kill him, but ended up with only making a scar on him. But part of Voldemorts soul was inside Harry, thats y he was feeling pain from scar and he was able to see through Vldies eyes in Order of Pheonix. All the horcruxes he found had a similar scar like on Harry's forehead( thats wen harry realizes that he is also a horcrux)
Draco gets his internal organs taken off from him, but he lived.

There was also an introduction to a new creature called Quantepeds or something that looked like lizards that can walk. They were bigger than humans, and Harry and his friends using an ancient spell to deafeat the Quantepeds and in the result making them unconsious.

There was also many other facts u might be interested in. If u want to read them just check versiterum or something like that. Just check in google u will get it. Go to forums.

Or u could wait for one day to get ur hands on the original book.

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Stop posting spoilers. Book releases tomorrow anyway. Please stop posting more contents. Please lock this thread. I am reporting.

FLeur marries Bill but during the wedding, Death Eaters come and start destroying which will be repulsed by the Order. Fleurs little sis Gabriel wil die in front of Harry's eyes, making him guilty coz he couldnt do anything to save her from the Avada Kedavra sent by Bellatrix coz he had no wand with him.

Anothr thing was that when Harry returns to Dursleys for one last time, AUnt Petunia says Dudley was Acting strange for a few weeks. She said that DUmble dore had put a charm on Dudley to prevent him from using his powers as requested by Petunia. He is actually a muggle born Wizard. When he gets angry he was able to levitate his PS and break it into pieces without wand.
Since DUmbledore Died the charm doesnt work. Hermione does somethin to him b4 leaving but only learns wat she did later in the story.

Sorry man, it was just a fake book. This aint leaked ones. This was released 2 months ago. This aint the original one

Ok for proof that the book is actually leaked
Go to this link
*img111.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hp7yu8.jpg
The first chapter is The DARK LORD Ascending

Last edited:

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Indyan said:
I FINISHED IT!!! (The real thing)

Finally, its over. Loved the ending. Anyway posting spoilers is bad though. But well most of the spoilers posted in this thread are wrong :D

If it is not out then how come u read it?

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
but shalu sharma posted in another contro thread that harry marries ginny and ron marries hermoine ..is that true ? i have too read leaked copy (photos of pages )..do u have read same pages too ?

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
esumitkumar said:
but shalu sharma posted in another contro thread that harry marries ginny and ron marries hermoine ..is that true ? i have too read leaked copy (photos of pages )..do u have read same pages too ?

I readed the same book (JPG version). But its pathetic. I cant believe JKR wrote this stupid ending.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom