hardware , software shops in mumbai?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doddy

Broken In
hi all

i am living in nagpur, and i am coming to mumbai for first time i don't know where the computer hardware shops and software shop like games

so people can u help out

where the hardware and computer related goods are available in good prise.

thanks

Deep

Version 2.0
at lamington road in mumbai there is one shop called PC Hub it is pretty good..rates are also reasonable...

Deep

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Hi me too from nagpur...what deep says is true Lamington road is the best place ..i too get most of my stuff from there ..!!!!

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
lamington road=computer nirvana
but beware...some guys there will rip u off....if u want genuine games...there is this place called rainbow near lamington road.....if u want bootlegged....look no further than fort and lamington road....

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Ahhhh....Mumbai Meri Jaan Has to offer u The One and Only "Lamington Road" for Hardware Heaven (Pssst....U might just find Agent 001 walkin around there too mate....Just catch Hold of him if ya can That Is Lol)....Anyways and for Software There are lots a Options From Manish Market and much More Near CurchGate Stations In Mumbai....Just Arrive in Mumbai and U can Ask any of The Cab drivers or Ricks To stroll u off to this place..... 8) Enjoy Ur Trip To Mumbai Mate and Happy Shopping 8)

tuxfan

Technomancer
Contact me when you are in Mumbai. I will take you around Lamington Road. My office is at one corner of the road. The main market is near the other end of the road i.e. 5 mins from my office :)

game_dev

Broken In
Are the latest parts generally available ex-stock? So would it be possible for me to purchase all the parts in one day? Or they order it & give it after a couple of days?

Please PM me the contact numbers of some of the major hardware shops at Lamington Road. I will inquire first & then visit as that would save some time as I live in Pune & want to purchase the entire system in one visit.

tuxfan

Technomancer
Are the latest parts generally available ex-stock? So would it be possible for me to purchase all the parts in one day? Or they order it & give it after a couple of days?
Now its very difficult to comment on that. how can any one say what stock is available and what is not? What they usually try to do is that if a particular part is not available, they try to get it from their known vendors. They have a 4 digit intercoms all throughout the Lamington Road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom