Happy Deepawali Friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Diwali to all DIGITIANS :)
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
TIP:- Don't waste money on crackers, instead buy an ORIGINAL GAME or MOVIE or something else that you like. :-D

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
^Nope mate, diwali without crackers would be peaceful. I don't want to preach or anything, but you would understand this if you had neighbours or family members of old age around you. They don't seem to take too kindly to the noise and air pollution.

quan chi

mortal kombat
this post was posted before tecalo's post by mistake i deleted it.

Happy Diwali to all DIGITIANS :)
Posted again:
TIP:- Don't waste money on crackers, instead buy an ORIGINAL GAME or MOVIE or something else that you like. :-D

very good suggestion.

btw guys diwali without crackers will look a bit dull.so my suggestion do burst crackers but in limit(both in sound and quantity:D).

hilarious happy diwali *www.santabanta.com/g/greetings.asp?id=1564 :D

@techalo dude i do understand thats why i said both in SOUND and quantity.sound is the main factor.and i hate those bombs.

Last edited:
^dude you are right. A dull house in the middle of a thousand houses well lit and noisy with with crackers does look odd. But it does sets an example.

quan chi

mortal kombat
yeah you are right but you didnt get my point.what i meant was imagine diwali where there is no fire cracker bursting. everything is silent then it will feel a bit odd.

i myself left bursting crackers two years ago.

Krow

Crowman
Hehe... I hate the bombs and the noisy rockets and most irritating are the One thousand Laars, where the thing bursts 1000 times! WTH is the point of celebrating the arrival of a mythological God so loudly. I'm sure that if the Lord arrived victorious today, he would return in disgust by seeing the amount of pollution. :x

Originally the festival started merely with lamps and no crackers. The Diwali will not be a bit odd without crackers, but it will be less superficial. People will have joy in their hearts and will express it in a much more eco-friendly way. :)

Yes dude lighting the house with lots of dias and making designs with them really looks cool and unique than bursting crackers.
Posted again:
yeah you are right but you didnt get my point.what i meant was imagine diwali where there is no fire cracker bursting. everything is silent then it will feel a bit odd.

i myself left bursting crackers two years ago.

i see and sorry..lol. But imagine diwali with every house lighted with delightful dias, where everyone happy and talking, greeting others, exchanging sweets rather than enjoying by themselves with crackers.

Last edited:

quan chi

mortal kombat
Hehe... I hate the bombs and the noisy rockets and most irritating are the One thousand Laars, where the thing bursts 1000 times! WTH is the point of celebrating the arrival of a mythological God so loudly. I'm sure that if the Lord arrived victorious today, he would return in disgust by seeing the amount of pollution. :x

Originally the festival started merely with lamps and no crackers. The Diwali will not be a bit odd without crackers, but it will be less superficial. People will have joy in their hearts and will express it in a much more eco-friendly way. :)

Yes dude lighting the house with lots of dias and making designs with them really looks cool and unique than bursting crackers.
Posted again:

i see and sorry..lol. But imagine diwali with every house lighted with delightful dias, where everyone happy and talking, greeting others, exchanging sweets rather than enjoying by themselves with crackers.

you are correct.but how can we make people understand this.

Krow

Crowman
Lol @ that quan chi. "Boond boond se saagar banta hai". Please don't resign yourself to defeat. You avoid crackers, that is a step taken by an aware citizen. Maybe you can convince one more person to avoid it. May be that one can convince another and so on. That's how all major changes in the world have happened. Each one can contribute a drop and sooner or later we will have an ocean, won't we? :)

you are correct.but how can we make people understand this.
To make'em understand,hmmmmm ,haven't thought of that part yet,hmmmmmm ,law enforcement(jus joking :-D), this they got to understand themselves or else they will understand after they are forced to use gas masks and breathe with refined oxygen tanks when pollution will superexceed...
Posted again:
Lol @ that quan chi. "Boond boond se saagar banta hai". Please don't resign yourself to defeat. You avoid crackers, that is a step taken by an aware citizen. Maybe you can convince one more person to avoid it. May be that one can convince another and so on. That's how all major changes in the world have happened. Each one can contribute a drop and sooner or later we will have an ocean, won't we?
I totally agree with you. A well thought and wise reply..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom