Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
T

thunderbird.117

Tech Genius said:
Source -> Gamespot :p

*www.gamespot.com/pc/action/halo2/index.html?q=Halo%202&tag=result;title;0

I heard that from many sources. Most of it says it a rumor.

Ps : Dont trust any gaming site or other site exluding for the official response for the release date.

OP
T

thunderbird.117

Tech Genius said:
But gamespot is a reliable site

Even Ign, GameSpy is a reliable site. It is not about being a reliable. It is about the release date. Most of this site just guess when the release date is. The only way to know a exact date is to wait for official confirmation not just for Halo iam talking about all the game release. Just be patience for official announcement.

blackleopard92

In the zone
i don't care about GFX, i won't be able to run the game at max anyways.it's gameplay that counts. how is that part for halo 2?

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Single player thing is all the same like Halo: Combat Evolved was, but its multi-player game-play that's gonna be fun in Halo 2. You know the usual new stuff, new weapons, double weapon wielding, play as the Covenant (Character name : The Arbiter), and a few other stuff .. But the juice lies in the multi-player section .. single player is fun but not fun enough .. :)

kirangp

The joy Of Wow
Tech Genius u were right man...Halo 2 release date May 22...screw MS...always postponing games,OSes....when do they deliver on time???????

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
kirangp said:
Tech Genius u were right man...Halo 2 release date May 22...screw MS...always postponing games,OSes....when do they deliver on time???????
Aree simple they just want more people to buy,install and activate vista before the release of Halo 2.Just like halo sold the original xbox they want halo 2 to sell vista like a gaming console.:D

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
There are currently no cracks available for Halo 2 pc.Microsoft did a really good job in developing the Halo 2 product activation technology.

karmanya

Journeyman
God, im only gona use vista for halo 2 i mean most games are compatible with xp and most are not with vista. thats just been my experience but wont this system seriously affect performance? i mean installing a heavy game while playing, will totally screw up ure FPS unless uve got a godly grafix card. cough*8800*cough

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Here are some pics from Halo 2 FOR WINDOWS VISTA(actual game graphics).And i wanna hear comments.
[img=*img243.imageshack.us/img243/8013/halo22kk3.th.jpg]
[img=*img185.imageshack.us/img185/5255/halo2qr0.th.jpg]

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
*img516.imageshack.us/img516/3988/halo22vt5.th.jpg
Here's a bigger pics links
*img174.imageshack.us/img174/2288/halo2fk9.th.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom