HALO 2 Forum ( Free for Replies and suggestions)

Which is the best game ever made when it comes to fun?

• Halo 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Half life 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pranjal_halo2freak

Right off the assembly line
November 9th 12.01 stores in US open and immediately after one hour
all stores were emptied of HALO2. Since the it has become a mega success.
:shock:
I should be on the hall of fame of gaming besides DOOM 3 & HL2 :roll:

Digit you should atleast make a review even if its an XBOX only :evil:

plz digit do a review :eek:

*thinktechno.blogspot.com/2005/04/thinktechno.html

Exclusive TIps

Tips #1
One of the best things about the Plasma Pistol in Halo®: Combat Evolved was that you could pretty much drop a Spartan or Elite's shields with one fully charged blast. Couple that with a dual-wielded SMG in Halo 2, and you can take out another player in about half a second flat. This works especially well on Ivory Tower.
—A Halo 2 beta tester

Tip #2
The plasma sword is even more powerful if you keep it a secret. Players online tend to react strongly when they see you with it, so why advertise? Preserve the element of surprise, and switch to your other weapon until you're close enough to use the sword's potent offense. They'll see it strapped to your back if they're behind you, but in face-to-face showdowns your opponent will have no idea you're packing the ultimate insta-kill until it's way too late.

Halo 2 Online Strategy Guide

Unlockable: Foundation Multilplayer Map (w/ Glitch)
Unlock the hidden Foundation level in Halo 2 multi-player by completing the single player campaign on any difficulty. Due to a serious glitch in the game (and one that will not be corrected), you will need to do the following to unlock the Foundation map for a specific profile:
Start a co-op game with a profile with access to the last episode (The Great Journey) and a completely fresh profile (i.e., one that has not even started the campaign game).

Fight to through the last episode until the players need to board Banshees to progress.

Have the new profile player perform a barrel roll (both directions) and a Loop-the-loop (stick down and A button).

Complete the game as usual and the new profile will have access to the Foundation Map. Since profiles may be renamed, you can delete your old profile and rename your new profile w/ the new map.

Feel free to mail me at maina231@gmail.com or maina231@yahoo.com for queries and other related materials.

borg

In the zone
Halo was one heck of a game man. Loved it to the core. Can't wait for the PC release of Halo 2. Don't have XBOX

S

sunnydiv

dude, u forgot to put in farcry

farcry beats doom i think, hands down

netcracker

Journeyman
It is very difficult to choose which one of the above gamez are the best....I Like all the above gamez ......Also I dun think Halo 2 will ever come on the PC.:(

kunwar

In the zone
is halo 2 coming on pc.
if yes, i can't run it.
inspite of getting 6800 gt gfx card, a dude should get xbox.

what do u say.
only kids of SRK can afford x800,etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom