Half Life 3 and Left 4 Dead 3 may go official soon

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
YES you read that right, our prayers have finally been answered!!

Ex-Valve developer and Counter
Strike Le Minh confirms Half Life 3 is "being
worked on." He also mentioned new Left for Dead which means Left for Dead 3 confirmed too. They both will become official after the launch of the new Source Engine i.e Source 2

Looks like Gaben can count to three!!

Source for news - *www.google.co.in/search?q=half+li...ni&channel=new&prmd=ivns&source=lnms&tbm=nws

check out the first few links.

PS - sorry for the unintended spam caused by my mobile guys :( :eek:

Last edited:
OP
adityak469

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Calm down son.

been to much time since it went official :lol: can't calm down for l4d3 :D

Dude!!! Just one thread is enough..
there's already a thread on this?

- - - Updated - - -

Guys sorry for those extra thread, i want spamming, it was my opera and 2g, i clicked post new thread twice or maybe thrice and hence it was posted more than once. :( :eek:

sorry for the unintended spam

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
there's already a thread on this?

- - - Updated - - -

Guys sorry for those extra thread, i want spamming, it was my opera and 2g, i clicked post new thread twice or maybe thrice and hence it was posted more than once. :( :eek:

sorry for the unintended spam

LOL
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/184005-half-life-3-left-4-dead-3-may-become-official-soon.html
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/184006-half-life-3-left-4-dead-3-may-go-official-soon.html
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/184004-half-life-3-left-4-dead-3-confirmed.html

OP
adityak469

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
LOL
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/184005-half-life-3-left-4-dead-3-may-become-official-soon.html
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/184006-half-life-3-left-4-dead-3-may-go-official-soon.html
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/184004-half-life-3-left-4-dead-3-confirmed.html

:p it showed some error while posting(while it was actually posted) and i tried again and again and this is what i ultimately ended up doing :lol:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
last time i heard HL3 was suppose to have multiplayer. not sure what "kind" of MP they were talking about. if its co-op then fine but Valve knows whats best for business.

snap

Lurker
it is already known i think, that valve is working on HL3 but afaik they repeatedly scrap it and start anew

Top Bottom