Half-Life 2 Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

neo_anderson

Broken In
I am in max mess! Recently, i orderd "Half-Life 2" Online on www.sifymall.com, and got it after 7 days! Then , i took the cd's out, and i started installation, but Disc 2 took half an hour and it was making funny noises, so i took it out, cleaned it and restarted installation, but the installation was taking forever, so i tried to copy all the cd's to my pc, but cd 2 was not copying either, i even tried to make it's image via alcohol but that did not worked either!so, i took the cd;s to my cousins place as she had got a new pc, but cd 2 did not worked there 2! mine is asia-pacific 5 cd version, and the box has milestone interactive slip on it too! Did anyone else had this kinda probs, cuz the cd has no scratches or damages!i have contacted customer care @ sify, let' see what happens! has this happened to anyone else here? if i take Disc 2 from someone else, will it be able to install with other 4 discs? Can anyone here give me a copy of Disc 2 , just in case customer care are not able to replace it with a working version, will that work with other 4 discs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom