Half-Life 2: Freezed Opponents

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
dunno what d hecks goin on in game....d game runs just fine but suddenly i observed to opponents gone frozen...they dunt make any move....thers no talking sound.....all they can do is get killed wen i shoot em....this happened wen i tried to change my video settings....
this has also happened earlier wen i ran tis game from win 2k though i installed in win xp....dunno wat 2 do now...i know reinstalling wud fix this but ive already dun dat 3 times n now dunt have patience 2 do it again.

ps:- on loading game msg comes.."game node not built...rebuilding" n this is also there in console menu...can ne1 tell me wat is this n how 2 solve without reinstalling....

cheers..

OP
speedyguy

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
well hmmm. its working with d command but do i have 2 type it everytime i load a game...coz they freezing everytime a new loading....anywez

sumitava:enjoy u too dude...nevemind

Major-Minor

Broken In
Would you mind telling us whether it is an original or P***ted game? The thing you mentioned happens in the p***ted version.

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
Yup.. it happens with games which has not been unlocked by STEAM...but that does not always mean tht the game is pirated. Those who bought the game and cud not play the game because they don't hv an internet connection or are behind a firewall... their life became hell and they may have used software unlockers to unlock the game files.

@speedyguy.. u may create a configuration file with the command "ai_disable 0" and make the startup configuration to load that file everytime the game starts..actually I hv forgotten the ntire procedure..just consult the net a little if available and I think the entire "AI disable" patch is available on the net.

OP
speedyguy

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
well d game is original...infact i never had this problem earlier but it all started suddenly since i ran the game in other os than d os in wich i installed it...

@rockthegod: well im not gettin u exactly abt cnfg files will try wat i can do....may be i'll be able 2 undstand this procdure.....thanx

cheers

ammusk

Journeyman
try connecting to the online valve server thr steam and updating ur game
choose keep my game up to date in the game's option menu in steam play games

mohit

The Hardware Labs
i face the same prob with my hl2 .. somebody plz post the procedure to make the config file startup everytime i load the game. thanx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom