Had a uestion regarding SEO?? Content not getting indexed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

life31

Journeyman
The worst thing i m coming across is that the content from my site is not getting indexed and shown up in search engine querry? Thats really frustating me.:mad: It does index all links but shows the same title so it appears to be worthless.:(

Just to get you the exact idea I have made a google queery here *www.google.co.in/search?q=goashost&hl=en&filter=0

This is query of my site in google. As you see there all the links and all the pages get indexed in google but it does not index the content on that page, but rather shows the general title of the site.

Why doesent it show up the content. Any problem with my metatags or any thing else there?

Can any webdesigners or SEO experts here guide me please:(

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
What it shows is the META description tag content.
Code:
<meta name="description" content="Goa's No 1 online classified's & advertisement Hosting site. Submit all your classified add to the site and draw huge traffic to your listings.">

Since all your pages have the same description tag, they will show the same. And content will be shown if the keyword searched for has been found in the content.

OP
life31

life31

Journeyman
I think i get what you want to say. Is there any way to do it the other way round.
I mean getiing some part of the content indexed with the page link.

I

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
You will get the content part only when the search phrase is found in your content, before your title or H1 tags.
BTW there is no reason to worry. You can forget about this problem.

OP
life31

life31

Journeyman
:) :) thanks for the comments.

This releaves lots of my tension :D
I thought that i had missed something somewhere.

Thanks a lot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom