Status
Not open for further replies.
i use a bsnl broadband connection(wireless). i had a powercut today and since then my computer asks me to instal the drivers of my ethernet controller. the problem is that i dont use the onboard network controller and i had installed an external network card as there was some problem in the former. Now since i had got it installed by some guys from my dad's office i neither know the company nor do i have any drivers cd.i am writing to u guys thru my laptop, so that rules out any problem with the router. so guys pls help me out. thnx in advance.

BTW guys i have several other problems on my pc and this problem also occured suddenly and automatically. since a few days i also am not able towrite any cds nor am i able to make any changes on msconfig and nothing seems to work out of watever u guys suggested before. u think this is some virus?????

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
And why can't u know the company name? Open the cabinet and note down the Company and model no. of the NIC.
Then go to its website and download the driver. *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/31.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom