Guys, need your advice quickly

Charley

Just Do It
My cousin brother is a disabled person using a wheelchair. There was a major problem with the wheelchair, so we gave it to the company for service.

The supervisor kept the wheelchair without doing anything and delaying the service. He told the wheelchair will be delivered in 2days. But whenever we call he says, we are working on it and tests need to be done and it will take time. He is also a crook, because he charges 1.2/1.5x the rates for wheelchair parts specified by the company. We know this because we got price quotes from the owner. After fighting & arguing with him, he delivered the wheelchair 3 days back, but the problems increased. We asked him why he sent the faulty wheelchair, and he told there was no problem here when he delivered it and we made it like that.

My cousin is struggling since 1 week, without it as he is dependent on it. We talked with the law enforcement and they told us they can help, but I think they will cause a huge problem, as police deal with people in a different way.

Can social media help, as this is related to exploiting disabled people?

Your thoughts.

- - - Updated - - -

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Hrishi

is there a very senior management person available in that company?
Tell the supervisor that you will take the matter very up the ladder, if he doesn't listen send an email or call higher authorities.
Also mention in the note that you will escalate to law if you don't get a resolution.

I have settled a case with Bharat gas vendors overcharging us, by communicating the consequences and malpractices to their CXOs in Mumbai. Now the vendor would kiss my *** if I want him to, ever since it went to the visibility of their HQ.

The service guys are in the habit of taking things for granted. No wonder why customer service in India is pathetic.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Yes. Escalation is the best thing to do. Get in touch with that guy's boss and complain to him regarding the problem you are facing and that guy's behaviour.

anky

Youngling
if u want this to go to Social Media, wrtie to logical Indian page on Facebook, though m not sure how effective it will be in solving the problem, but it will aware people. And to solve the problem please contact the higher authorities or tweet to company's Twitter handle if its exists, or write emails to the company's officers.

OP
Charley

Charley

Just Do It
is there a very senior management person available in that company?
Tell the supervisor that you will take the matter very up the ladder, if he doesn't listen send an email or call higher authorities.
Also mention in the note that you will escalate to law if you don't get a resolution.

I have settled a case with Bharat gas vendors overcharging us, by communicating the consequences and malpractices to their CXOs in Mumbai. Now the vendor would kiss my *** if I want him to, ever since it went to the visibility of their HQ.

The service guys are in the habit of taking things for granted. No wonder why customer service in India is pathetic.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Yes. Escalation is the best thing to do. Get in touch with that guy's boss and complain to him regarding the problem you are facing and that guy's behaviour.

if u want this to go to Social Media, wrtie to logical Indian page on Facebook, though m not sure how effective it will be in solving the problem, but it will aware people. And to solve the problem please contact the higher authorities or tweet to company's Twitter handle if its exists, or write emails to the company's officers.

Thanks guys for the responses. I called the owner and explained him, he was travelling and he said he will talk to that supervisor, but nothing has happened yet. Seems the owner is also not interested. I will try again today.

I think you should go to nearest consumer court. it'll definitely work

Is it possible to file a complaint online with the consumer court?

Top Bottom