Guys... how to root MMX A100 ? And what are risks and benefits of rooting? ICS

kool

Cyborg Agent
Guys,

Before this i've installed CFW on my old Nokia 5230, But i dont have any knowledge about rooting/hacking android mobile. So plz 1st tell me what are cons & pros of rooting? I've MICROMAX A100.

1) I've installed 40+ apps & games, will all get formatted after rooting?
2) How to take backup of sms/contacts/apps ? do i need to restore these after rooting?
3) How performance will increase after rooting?
4) available RAM always show 388mb only out of which 280 always occupied by background apps.
5) How to stop running whatsapp, viber in background?

Guys help me, this is my 1st android mobile. I want each step in simple way :)

There s only one thing u r going to lose ur warranty...
Pros
U can remove useless apps..
U vl have more free ram - I hav about 200mb free most of the time..
Ur phone vl b less laggy..
Ur phone vl run lil faster..

For rooting u don't need to take any backups...
U r not going to lose any thing...
Tell me when u think u r ready to give up ur warranty...

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
Guys,

Before this i've installed CFW on my old Nokia 5230, But i dont have any knowledge about rooting/hacking android mobile. So plz 1st tell me what are cons & pros of rooting? I've MICROMAX A100.

1) I've installed 40+ apps & games, will all get formatted after rooting?
2) How to take backup of sms/contacts/apps ? do i need to restore these after rooting?
3) How performance will increase after rooting?
4) available RAM always show 388mb only out of which 280 always occupied by background apps.
5) How to stop running whatsapp, viber in background?

Guys help me, this is my 1st android mobile. I want each step in simple way :)

rooting your phone voids your warranty [as per your manufacturer], but if you do manage to brick your phone AFAIK there is no way service can tell if your phone was running custom rom with locked / unlocked bootlader / rooted / non-rooted.

rooting your phone voids your warranty [as per your manufacturer], but if you do manage to brick your phone AFAIK there is no way service can tell if your phone was running custom rom with locked / unlocked bootlader / rooted / non-rooted.

What if u found out that ur phone started heating and ur phone's mic stops working, then u hav to go to service centre...
Then they can easily find out that u hav rooted...
So in those cases u hav to unroot ur device (and flash an official firmware on top of it - in case of mmx devices)

R2K

In the Zone
You can get rid of useless bloatware if you are running stock ROM.
Also you can try custom ROMS.

Top Bottom