Guild Wars 2 : Come have some fun!(Oversized Picture Inside!)

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
For those who don't know Guild Wars 2 has been out for some time. I'm not sure how many people play it or if there is already a guild on one of the servers. But if you do play it and would like to join up in a guild with 2 old ThinkDigit members be free to drop by on the Yak's Bend Server . Here's a picture of me and Amitava after a day of Dungeon Exploring!

*img840.imageshack.us/img840/3996/gw034x.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sorry for the poor image quality but I run Low Graphics so I can take part in most events like PvP without the Lag it comes with.

rock2702

Padawan
I have a 50lvl human warrior in the game.Bought the game on 27th August.Played continuously for like a month,then stopped in between due to lack of time.Planning to start playing again.This game has awesome graphics and is a different kind of mmo.Btw m on Fort Asperenwood server.

OP
FilledVoid

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
I have a 50lvl human warrior in the game.Bought the game on 27th August.Played continuously for like a month,then stopped in between due to lack of time.Planning to start playing again.This game has awesome graphics and is a different kind of mmo.Btw m on Fort Asperenwood server.

Nice to know :) If you start playing again be sure to send me a message here.

Top Bottom