[Guide] Laptop SSDs.

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
Don't be so tensed.You should get it today or at most tomorrow.It is not like flipkart/amazon delivery is always good in all the places(I failed to get different delivery persons to bring a card swapping machine(for an offer) after coming 4 times in a week).
i cannot spend 48 hrs sitting for them...i hv other priorities also....this is sucking

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
i cannot spend 48 hrs sitting for them...i hv other priorities also....this is sucking
Are you the only person who can take the delivery at your home(assuming single working professional)? If that is so then you should have given the address for your office or ask the society security guard to accept the delivery(a friend used to receive his products this way).

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
ha ha, sociery security guard...its not an apartment where i live...its my own house... with above eighty age old father and near 100 age old grandmother.....wife gone to her father's home with my daughter and will be back nxt week...if i know about this kind of moron service of DTDC i never order from this site....every time i ordered from Amz Or Flip i got it before time with excellent comms... it 4 p.m. now..still no sign .no com nothing and i hv to go to doc for an xray...and to my utter unfortunate that guy will appear after that with nobody to receive and will go back saying nobody was there to receive the packet....and then i have to run after them like a beggar withstanding their nonsense words and behaviour.....

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Search their site with your city name/pincode,if I remember correctly they may allow you to pickup the courier from local dtdc office/store in your area after you talk to them.
Location Finder | Find the Nearest DTDC Store – DTDC India

P.S. search by City or keyword(area name) as pincode search is not extensive.

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
just wht i fear...now written address incomplete or wrong whereas all couriers from Amz and flip reach in the same address everytime in time..

Found the local office as per your suggestion where there is no contact no ..only e mail address....never suggest this site to anybody for this unnecessary harassment....i am ready to pay that 500 extra for punctuality of those two e commerce site...lost my time...lost my energy...i fear even my money may be

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
mailed to the customer support of DTDC, MD of DTDC, Founder of Prime ABGB. Mr Gulbir has acknowledged my mail and asked time till Monday

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hopefully you will get it on Monday as Sunday is usually off for many courier companies(even amazon/flipkart usually don't deliver on sunday).

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
problem is nobody will be there to receive on monday...that is the reason i was waiting yesterday...finally the product will go back to ABGB......

if i not have cancelled my amz order, by this time i can setup everything in my system utlising my sat and sunday.....to save 500 i am pushed with 7 days delay...WTF

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
what makes SX8200 better from Intel 660p ? price for 256GB is 2x 512GB of Intel
SX8200 is a TLC drive while 660p is a QLC drive. TLC is faster and has higher write endurance compared to QLC but for normal usage, both perform the same. Unless that drive would be used for video editing or some other work which involves intensive read and write activity for longer time, it is better to save money and go with 660p.

Last edited:

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
DTDC service in my area is quite good so it is surprising.What did the tracking order info showed you on DTDC site?

Undelivered...
DTDC service in my area is quite good so it is surprising.What did the tracking order info showed you on DTDC site?

The address given to ONLY SSD....

same address given to flipkart for an item...delivered hasslefree.

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
with active coordination from PRIMEABGB the product reached just now...DTDC is ready to reroute the product back...just imagine.
That's good! Well primeabgb did everything right,it was just DTDC fault. I didn't know you were in Kolkata else would have suggested mdcomputers or vedantcomputers(both are located in Chandni Chowk so you can even directly go & buy).
Buy Kingston A400 120GB at Lowest Price in India - www.mdcomputers.in
KINGSTON A400 120GB SATA 3 SSD

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
That's good! Well primeabgb did everything right,it was just DTDC fault. I didn't know you were in Kolkata else would have suggested mdcomputers or vedantcomputers(both are located in Chandni Chowk so you can even directly go & buy).
Buy Kingston A400 120GB at Lowest Price in India - www.mdcomputers.in
KINGSTON A400 120GB SATA 3 SSD
asked palash and vedant..its out of stock that time..yes i live in garia and both the shop know me very well.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
just an off topic...
suggest a good screwdriver set to disassemble laptop within 1k.
You can get a 5-10 bit set locally for under 100. Make sure it has Phillips screw head ( + sign) as that is the most common used one in laptops.
Edit: And get some plastic prying tools like a guitar pick.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^Exactly! Also keep some old invalid debit/credit card(or similar type of card size wise) ready,comes handy sometimes during opening laptop.

Top Bottom