GTX 560 or GTX 560 TI?

RahulRage

Broken In
I Just Registered here after seeing GTX 560 and 6850 one Post.

Have an i5 2500k in mind with GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 Board and PSU yet to decide..
For GPU I Dont Like ATI that much,
i am Confused which one to pick 2 GB GTX 560 or 1 GB GTX 560 TI?
Main Problem is From Where to Buy??
I am From Nagpur Maharashtra, I can Travel to Mumbai if needed and only if its available there Cheap that is Ofcourse the normal Price..
Because i asked a vendor in Nagpur for 1 GB GTX 460 and they said 18k!!!
What the hell is that?
Pls Suggest GPU and Stores if possible in mumbai ( I dont think theres one in nagpur!)

And i can spend upto 15k.

As Far as Manufacturer Goes, I saw Twin Frozr ii and Twin Frozr iii have good Reviews, dont think it will be available, Have to go with available Manufacturer.

Last edited:

rahulmax

Broken In
I have a zotac gtx 560 ti and its amazing. I would have gone for the msi twin froze but it was not available at that moment. You can also try for zotac 560 ti AMP. Its factory overclocked.

I got my 560 ti for 12950 in delhi. The guy who says gtx 460 for 18k must be kidding or the stock that he has must be very old so don't buy from him. 560 Ti AMP is available in delhi for around 15k.
There is a new 560 ti that is launched from zotac which has 448 cuda cores and 320 bit memory interface check that one as well its as good as a gtx 570. It will cost you about 15k-17k

Try for msi twin froze first , if you dont find then then go for the AMP version from zotac.
Also 1gb is more than enough for 1080p gaming , if you want to do gaming on a high resolutions than 1080p then only think for the 2gb version.

For the PSU you can go for GS600 from corsair.

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
There is a new 560 ti that is launched from zotac which has 448 cuda cores and 320 bit memory interface check that one as well its as good as a gtx 570.

its limited edition, not for Indian market!

Top Bottom