gtx 560 helppppppp..

dmc

Right off the assembly line
hello i am new here and want help from you all

i"ll be upgrading my card to 9400 gt to 560 ti.

processor q8200

motherboard dg31pr

ram 4 gb

i game at 1080 p

is processor is too much bottleneck for this card ?

plz recommend a good psu within 4000

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
no. processor is good match for the GPU.

for PSU, Corsair VX450W will do just fine. depending on where you buy will cost you between 3.5-4k.

OP
D

dmc

shopkeeper told me that anything less than 650 w will fry my mobo .he told me about cooler master 650w about 4k .

is coolermaster psu are good

will i be able to play gta 4 above 60 fps with my 560 ti on q8200

shopkeeper told me that anything less than 650 w will fry my mobo .he told me about cooler master 650w about 4k .

is coolermaster psu are good

will i be able to play gta 4 above 60 fps with my 560 ti on q8200

shopkeeper will tell you this because he wants to sell that bad PSU.

coolermaster = bad.

Go for what either Jas or Sam suggested.

60fps you won't get in 1920x1080.

Last edited:
OP
D

dmc

ok i will go with corsair vx450.

but why i wont get 60 fps in gta 4. is processor is bottleck

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
lol at your shopkeeper. now you know - never again follow local shopkeepers

about fps why you want 60? anything above 30 is playable. and how can we know how many fps will it shell out with your system. we can only give an idea and yes 560ti will surely give you more than playable.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

Anything above 30 is good. Your processor is not the bottleneck but the game is.

And if that PSU was from Coolermaster eXtreme series then that shopkeeper was duping you. Anyway, do your research before. You made a right decision by consulting here. Members here already suggested you the best possible solution :smile:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
ok i will go with corsair vx450.

:lol:

Sure you are going crazy. That's a buggy game and famous for making everyone's think that "My GPU is fu(ked up".

May be you can get it, if you turn down all the settings to 10 and sure you'll get 60fps.

BTW i played the game with E7400+4GB+4670 and got 20 fps @ 800x600. Still it's playable for me. :D

Get 560Ti+SI2II. Good choice

Tachyon1986

In the zone
A coolermaster psu? Please give me the shopkeeper's address , I'll deal with him.. Bulletstorm style. Go for the Corsair VX450W ; I have a 560Ti and this PSU deals with it beautifully (check my signature).

But boss, remember one thing... get a good UPS that's rated at 1100vA . I had an APC 600 vA and it wasn't able to provide enough power thanks to the 560Ti increased power requirements (got annoying overload beeps from the APC). I recommend an APC 1KvA.

Speaking of fraudulent shopkeepers , I remember one time this guy was trying to sell my sister a brand NEW PC which (according to him) was the LATEST in cutting-edge technology.

The specifications? A Celeron with 512MB of RAM and a cheap intel Mobo with IGP , for Rs 25000 (monitor included). I questioned him as to why he was trying to sell old hardware at exorbitant rates.

He asked me (in a rather condescending tone) if I knew anything about computers. "Of course, I'm a Computer Engineer" I replied. Well, I'll never forget the look on his face :grin: . Anyway, recommend your friends to post here before getting a new PC.

sushant23189

@Tachyon1986 :

Hi there fella, I am looking forward to buy the GTX 560 Ti 1 GB Version..

Which brand's Graphics is should i have MSI or Zotac??

Cilus

laborare est orare
May be a VX450 can handle the system...a Quad core, 4 Gigs of Ram and a 560 Ti..I will go with GS600 to be on the safer side. It is available @ 3.8k/3.9K, just couple of hundred bucks higher than VX450. Plus VX450 is an EOL product.
It will also enable you to add some more components like extra fans, HDDs, or CPU cooler without stressing the PSU.

Top Bottom