GTA V Playdate [Think Digit Forum Crew]

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
I will try later at night. I busted a lot of cash today trying to mod my car and now it literally flies. Ah the satisfaction. Can't wait to beat those nubes online hehe

You literally fly into unwanted places in car. :lol:

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
@anirban

I have found a youtube video that says that if you are mad enough or have no life, you can actually earn 50k within half an hour by just do a golf cart race.
we two can play and win one by one [alternate the wins and earn the winnings making mega money in small amounts.

Its not as exciting as survival but gets us cash

we can always do survival though

I also noticed that if there are only 2 players in survival, the helicopters dont come in the 4th stage and the last stage.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
will play this weekend.. got the update 1.11.. :D

- - - Updated - - -

@anirban

I have found a youtube video that says that if you are mad enough or have no life, you can actually earn 50k within half an hour by just do a golf cart race.
we two can play and win one by one [alternate the wins and earn the winnings making mega money in small amounts.

Its not as exciting as survival but gets us cash

we can always do survival though

I also noticed that if there are only 2 players in survival, the helicopters dont come in the 4th stage and the last stage.

see if its still working after the 1.11 patch. then we'll do it.

PS: i didnt see anything about golf cart exploit being fixed in the patch notes.. :chinscratch:
i guess the hovering with heli to get RP in Capture is fixed?? else we could do that too. :D

- - - Updated - - -

see this bad multiplayer exp (servers) makes me not want to play MP

you come in this weekend. i'll also try and go online tonight. so... :)

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
So I reached Level 67 from 30 in 3 days lol
raised 1,000,000 cash but wasted some on my car and now I have 800,000$ in my bank.
*i.imgur.com/uRM6uwy.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom