GTA V coming soon!! Finally :D

Your favorite protagonist in GTA

• Total voters

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
what if it has same fate as Red dead redemption !?!?

GTA was always a hit in PC and they knew that. Till today you can see peoply buying GTA IV and even SA. Only thing that stopping them from releasing PC version is, console manufacturers.

The chances are : It may be released along with PS4/XOne version or after that. :|

But for sure, everyone knows PC version is on pipeline, if you are following R* for a long time. The only reason i bought Xbox is to play this game and i am doing it and loving it. But it is not so enjoyable as PC, cause i hate to do certain things with console:)D)

amjath

Human Spambot
GTA was always a hit in PC and they knew that. Till today you can see peoply buying GTA IV and even SA. Only thing that stopping them from releasing PC version is, console manufacturers.

The chances are : It may be released along with PS4/XOne version or after that. :|

But for sure, everyone knows PC version is on pipeline, if you are following R* for a long time. The only reason i bought Xbox is to play this game and i am doing it and loving it. But it is not so enjoyable as PC, cause i hate to do certain things with console:)D)

U mean to say we should not say f*** you r* but say f*** u Sony and Microsoft.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
^^ Exactly. I mean why would R* try to post-pone PC version, when they know it will be profitable!!

I dont think they feel that pc releases are profittable. But GTA being a PC game to start with, they wont abandon the fan boys here. GTA IV pc release worked well for them because of the pricing strategy in non-US countries where piracy takes precedence over a geniune buy. Dont know how GTA 5 is gonna fare but I am sure they are making it for PC too. The port shouldn't be shitty though

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Dude, console sales will be stagnant after certain period, but PC sales will not be. Look at how GTA IV selling in Steam and other retail stores.

amjath

Human Spambot
I dont think they feel that pc releases are profittable. But GTA being a PC game to start with, they wont abandon the fan boys here. GTA IV pc release worked well for them because of the pricing strategy in non-US countries where piracy takes precedence over a geniune buy. Dont know how GTA 5 is gonna fare but I am sure they are making it for PC too. The port shouldn't be shitty though

The best thing about GTA v is online multiplayer so I'm sure PC gamers will buy as consoles gamers did

Gollum

Collector
Offtopic: anyone has The Last of Us??

Im facing terrible crash issue on auto save. Cant progress due to the bug.

Update the game. You are facing the day one release crash. I had the same.
If you have updated, then remove all the game saves and try again.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Trevor is freaking awesome and same time terrifying soul. I am loving this game more and more, as story progress. Currently in progress of 35%, with no side missions like tow truck mission and other strangers & freak missions.

Lot of small things to enjoy and i am yet to explore new things.

Gollum

Collector
Trevor is freaking awesome and same time terrifying soul. I am loving this game more and more, as story progress. Currently in progress of 35%, with no side missions like tow truck mission and other strangers & freak missions.

Lot of small things to enjoy and i am yet to explore new things.
tow truck mission was one shat mission.
I stopped playing story mode after that and went on to troll the online community.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Tow truck mission from Tonya is like some 5-6 missions. I did 2 and stopped that, because i wanted to finish the story to see where it takes me. The story is well connected and well narrated. You can see various past GTA characters like Tony,CJ etc. Overall the experience is exhilarating and fun.

Top Bottom