GTA V coming soon!! Finally :D

Your favorite protagonist in GTA

• Total voters

Gollum

Collector
GTA V update - The Business Update

Woot woot

*farm8.staticflickr.com/7378/12934045444_435a8dab74_z.jpg
Enjoy the perks of rising through the ranks of your Los Santos and Blaine County business ventures with The Business Update.
Thrill-seekers and weekend warriors can hop in all-new, blazing fast sports cars, or pilot the new Vestra airplane… or swing by Ammu-Nation to pick up the new Heavy Pistol and Special Carbine for some serious firepower. Dress for success with formal and business casual attire options like new suit jackets, slacks, glasses, heels and blouses, or don new all-business hairstyles and currency themed tattoos.

The new vehicles and weapons will be available in both Story Mode and Online. In Story Mode, weapons will be deposited into all three character’s inventory with two full ammo-clips and all three cars are accessible from their garage properties. In GTA Online, you’ll be able to purchase the new weapons and their attachments at any Ammu-Nation location while the vehicles will be available for purchase from Legendary Motorsport and Elitas.
*farm8.staticflickr.com/7367/12934045924_8474a838a5_n.jpg*farm8.staticflickr.com/7361/12934045644_87613ea1f4_n.jpg

So who is playing this weekend?
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/consoles/181541-gta-v-playdate-think-digit-forum-crew.html

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
already got the guns. maaaan they are badass!!

the cars and other vehicles, meh.. lots of money needed. :rolleyes:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Finally got a chance to play the GTA V in my XBox. :D

Finished till the mission where Micheal and Franklin save micheal's son.

Wow! Game is so good, world is superb

Last edited:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Finshed the Hotel Assasination mission. Missed the part for making more money. :(

On the mission where Trevor & Franklin go to Groove street, when i enter the street i can see CJ, Sweet and one more guy cycling, which is the first mission of San Andreas. :D Also the intro of Trevor, we can see Tony of Biker Gang from GTA IV TLAD DLC. The game is so tight and seeing some old characters is just so nice, I love GTA V.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Offtopic: anyone has The Last of Us??

Im facing terrible crash issue on auto save. Cant progress due to the bug.

Top Bottom