GTA V coming soon!! Finally :D

Your favorite protagonist in GTA

• Total voters

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
just 9 hrs in a stretch?? that doesnt make you a GTA lover yet.. :p

LoL true...that dosen't
I have played gta4 12hrs in a stretch

But you wouldn't have played the number of times that I did :twisted:. Did any of you played all night for months? No sleeping a minute during the night. Not even a nap.
I had 256 MB ram in my PC. San andreas didn't run smoothly, I thought memory was a problem , I upgraded to 768MB. It didn't solve. Once I was browsing through the graphics menu, tweaked with the "Visual FX Quality" :mrgreen: & bam , the game ran smoothly. It was the happiest day of my life :-D

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
I have completed gta4 more than 10 times and san andreas 5 times

but u didn't replied to my question of playing whole night for months? I completed san andreas every goddamn mission without cheat codes many times :p and GTA 3 and vice city are like one mission of san andreas :-D ...playing for years...

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
but u didn't replied to my question of playing whole night for months? I completed san andreas every goddamn mission without cheat codes many times :p and GTA 3 and vice city are like one mission of san andreas :-D ...playing for years...

Do u find it so tough to complete each mission?? :p

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
There's already a thread for GTA Legacy.

Here: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/53712-gta-heaven-59.html

.jRay.

Youngling
^ no, but it will most probably be released for pc as well, gta was meant for pc in the first place

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Photo Album - Imgur
20 new screen shots

mini gun & dodo are back :p

Car customization is also back :))
The Many Weird and Wonderful Roles You Can Play in Grand Theft Auto V - GameSpot.com

Preview: Preview: GTA V reinvents the open-world rules... again Gameplay Preview - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
thank god i have a PS3 :p :D

btw, if i have to wait for 6 months, i'd like to have a well optimised game on my platter...

darkv0id

Journeyman
Well this is going to be interesting

GTA V to have regenerating health; gunplay inspired by Max Payne 3.

Top Bottom