GTA San Andreas Multi-Player Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

shantanu

Technomancer
hey buddy You were so scared :D:D:D ha ha ... you a re a noooooob surely..... ..and why you are not coming there.. you are afraid.... of US :D:D:D

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
YOU CHEATING NOOOB.

You won the second round by Attacking me when i just spawned in the RING.

This itself proves you are a COWARD NOOB.:p

& then you stayed out of the Ring, WASTING my DINNER TIME u NOOB:p

& then fkin changed the classes 2-3 times, noob, time wastin Nooob:p

You NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB:D:D:D *img181.imageshack.us/img181/5093/nanananaxt8.gif

come again (whenever its possible 4 u), i'll definetly *img181.imageshack.us/img181/497/spanksy4.gif spank you(r) ARSEn(oob)al:D:D:D loool

Ok, later guys, gotta take dinner :D, i'm exhausted:D, not by fighting, but by waitin:D

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Ok time to reveal some facts:D
Round 1-S18000rpm beat me hands down
Round 2-He got pwned
*img380.imageshack.us/img380/1734/samp001jn6.th.jpg

Shantanu decided to jump in thinking i am a "noob" and he got pwned too...

Another guy try to fight in between
*img400.imageshack.us/img400/1171/samp002kl5.th.jpg

S18000rpm got angry on me and started an "unofficial" brawl
*img372.imageshack.us/img372/6250/samp003pk9.th.jpg

Again....
*img365.imageshack.us/img365/7868/samp004ff8.th.jpg

then the final round(finally began)look who is out of the ring-
*img381.imageshack.us/img381/4713/samp005vm1.th.jpg

I won 2-1 no dispute.
*img454.imageshack.us/img454/6195/samp006mg4.th.jpg

So a story told in pictures.
and s18000rpm if you are in ring with an opponent and not paying attention,its not cheating.IT IS CALLED NOOBNESS.
For that waiting thing-you know there is a key named space on your KB which could have allowed you to come after me but obviously you were "MAN ENOUGH" that you did not dare come out and fight.As a matter of fact you RAN out as shown in the pic.

Conclusion:I won 2(4)-1.I agree s18000rpm is not as bad a noob as I thought.

Last edited:
OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Vimal (arsenal_gunners) you suck as a NOOB too:p

in "third pic" i said i got a call, you noob, & for the evidence look @ the Chat msgs.
taking on me when i was attending a call:D, you suck

Round 2- i already said you cheated, you started attackin me when i just spawned in ring. you were waiting near the spawn point to take advantage:x, now if you call this a Tactics - i call it a move by Coward NOOOOB:p

in Forth pic, you didnt kill me dude, i typed /kill to take the phone call, if you had killed me, wud't the msg appear that you killed me (like in other pics).

in "fifth pic" i was typin a msg:p,

& the Eyewitness (Shantanu) also saw you RUNNING away from the Fight in Round 2 & 3.

The match was agreed inside a RING, i also called you so many times but i dunno why you didnt come inside:D

above all why did you change your Class???:p

I stayed on the other corner of the ring, so that you get ready for fight (in which i pwned you to HELL:twisted::twisted: just 2-3 minutes into fight & you were dead:D:D::p:p:p

My New User ID in GTA SA-MP = "BMW_M3_GTR"

Last edited:

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
s18000rpm said:
Vimal (arsenal_gunners) you suck as a NOOB too:p

in "third pic" i said i got a call, you noob, & for the evidence look @ the Chat msgs.
taking on me when i was attending a call:D, you suck

Round 2- i already said you cheated, you started attackin me when i just spawned in ring. you were waiting near the spawn point to take advantage:x, now if you call this a Tactics - i call it a move by Coward NOOOOB:p

in Forth pic, you didnt kill me dude, i typed /kill to take the phone call, if you had killed me, wud't the msg appear that you killed me (like in other pics).

in "fifth pic" i was typin a msg:p,

& the Eyewitness (Shantanu) also saw you RUNNING away from the Fight in Round 2 & 3.

The match was agreed inside a RING, i also called you so many times but i dunno why you didnt come inside:D

above all why did you change your Class???:p

I stayed on the other corner of the ring, so that you get ready for fight (in which i pwned you to HELL:twisted::twisted: just 2-3 minutes into fight & you were dead:D:D::p:p:p

My New User ID in GTA SA-MP = "BMW_M3_GTR"
Lol I have posted all the pics and these stories will get you nowhere.And you can easily see that both times I "officially" killed you was in the ring :p.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
you are a B1TCH.

Cheatin B!TCH that is:p, dont start the fight just when i spawn, you COWARD Punk:D:D:D
EDITED

HE WON this fight now, fair & square:):D:D:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom