GTA San Andreas DVD conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.

anubhav_har

In the zone
I hope im posting in the right section. I wanted to know I know a original DVD of GTA San Andreas and wanted to convert into CD form so that i can install it on PCs not having DVD drives. Someone plz help me.

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
Use DVD Decrypter to rip the DVD image (in ISO format).
Use a compression software like ZipGenius to compress the ISO and divide it into 700 MB files.
Burn each file to a blank CD.
Put the contents of all the CD's in a folder on the target computer.
Reconstitute the ISO.
Use Alcohol 120% to mount the ISO.
Enjoy. :D

OP
A

anubhav_har

In the zone
Hey man I have already done that i.e. I used Roxio to write the DVD and it automatically divided and wrote it on 6cds. But now the problem is that once written we have to copy all parts to the drive,assemble it again and then mount and install. I wanted to convert it in such a way like all other 4/5/6 cd games are done i.e. insert disk 1 installing, insert disk 2.... can anyone help me with that...

q3_abhi

Youngling
Try Compressing it using WinRAR n use the Split option in it to slit the data of the size of the CD.

expertno.1

Technomancer
the best would be to use Easy Cd creator and its cd splitting option

so that you can convert 1 dvd into 4 cds without any hassle

OP
A

anubhav_har

In the zone
hey q3abhi and expertno.1 havent you read my secod post. i aldready did what you ppl have told. I wanted to convert it in such a way like all other 4/5/6 cd games are done i.e. insert disk 1 installing, insert disk 2.... can you help me with that...

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
What you want will involve modifying the setup files of the game. There's no easy way to do it. Why not just do it the way you're already doing it?

expertno.1

Technomancer
I wanted to convert it in such a way like all other 4/5/6 cd games are done i.e. insert disk 1 installing, insert disk 2.... can you help me with that...

u need disk spanning method for that which works only for one game

u will have to manually install by assembling all the parts

i dont think there is any other way

so what to other ppl say ?

any solution ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom