gta san adreas,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
this must probably my worst day of seeing so many ppl spam and reported and that too in the thread that is just started :shock: :shock: :shock:

@tushar_novice and Sunny_div......what are u ppl playing a game on Ps2 or something.....and are arguing out like kids.....whats going on??????

plzzz stop such lame messages.....so what if PS2 is Lame are u gonna Grab Its inventor and Choke him out to death.....Also What if Ps2 Is sexy are u gonna marry it and have u know what with it.....hell ppl get real.....Plzzz post some meaningful posts in a thread.....now i guess i have to take a chill pill and a day off.....MODSSSS the rules oughta be stressed more i guess :wink:

PEACE 8)

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Talking about PS3, didnt Sony just confirm that PS3 will be backward-comaptible with PS2?
Is there a chance that popular PS2 games that have been just released before PS3 debuts might be ported to the PS3 to take advantage of its superior processing power and graphics?

GNUrag

FooBar Guy
sunny and tushar, pls stop posting such stupid messages and be a little responsible. You are not supposed to misuse quickreply like this.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
I personally own a PS2 and while I want to get myself an XBox, simply because of the games that I like on it, I will never go to the extent of saying that the PS2 sucks. The library of games on a PS2 is unimaginable, and considering how it can even play PSOne discs, you can imagine the sheer number of games. And you cant really say that the PS2 is totally outdated when it comes to graphics. I mean, NFSU2 runs like a dream on it, with all the effects that a PC user with a good video card would experience. CoD:Finest Hour works just as well as the PC CoD and looks just as good.
Sure, you gotta have a memory card to save your games and you dont have Halo/Halo 2/Painkiller/Doom 3 on it, but pretty much every other game that is made for the other consoles also ends up on the PS2, sooner or later.

@cody: Yes, the PS3 will be completely backward compatible with the ability to drive PS2 games via hardware rather than through emulation. But I dont know (or think) if the late-release PS2 games will automatically be ported to the PS3. I dont think developers would go so far as to develop two versions of the same game, and that for the same console manufacturer. See how StarCraft:Ghost has completely migrated to the Nintendo Revolution, completely abandoning the current gen-console. It would just be too costly for them to do such a thing, in my opinion.

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
sunnydiv said:
yeh sure, that can be different, but i am telling u what i saw in 20 minutes (not 10, 20, double it is)

its feels like a addon to vice city

like they added a new level

nothing much

by calling san andreas an addon to vice city, you are praising the game. i know people who haven't even heard of half-life 2, far cry and doom 3 but have completed vice city several times over. if san andreas is "just an addon" to vice city its surely going to be a bestseller

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
enoonmai said:
I personally own a PS2 and while I want to get myself an XBox, simply because of the games that I like on it, I will never go to the extent of saying that the PS2 sucks. The library of games on a PS2 is unimaginable, and considering how it can even play PSOne discs, you can imagine the sheer number of games.
You said it man....personally i feel the same way as this is also a major reason for the major boost for Sony's popularity...Besides Its a fact now that PS2 rules the console market in terms of sales and many other aspects as well :wink:

enoonmai said:
And you cant really say that the PS2 is totally outdated when it comes to graphics. I mean, NFSU2 runs like a dream on it, with all the effects that a PC user with a good video card would experience. CoD:Finest Hour works just as well as the PC CoD and looks just as good.
Well now this is a question we gotta ask ourseleves as no doubt its GPU is nowhere near compared to a High-End Pc but Still The frame rates that we get for various games are really mouth watering.....also considering in a few time PS3 being out then well PS2 will sorta be outmatched.....but thats then right :D

@ctrl_alt_del....well yes the backward compatiblity has been extended for supportin PS2 games via Emulation....check the news out here *www.ferrago.com/story/2068 but i dun think they will support the Ps1 games though....its said that once the PS3 will be out they'll dump the production of PS1 :wink:
Also i dun know if this news is heard or not but its said that XBOX 2 is gonna lack backward compatibility *www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?section_name=dev&aid=3645 Quite an old news though :p

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
sunnydiv said:
wait, so if you have fun its ok

but if i try it, its aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrguing

look man this was a straight deal that i placed for both of ya.....now this discussion started up with posting like ps2=sexy (courtesy tushar_novice) and the u followed up with ps2=lame and then what ps2=hot and then ps2=love and so on and so forth....whats this a new game that ya started for PS2....ummmm....wrong pal.....i mean why post such lousy messages and ruin a thread....btw there is a thread running on jokes in the general discussion section why not have fun there?????

Also i dun have fun in such manner!!!!! just for ur info u were also warned by Gnu for ur behaviour.....plus i didnt wanna hurt u ppl or cease ur fun...no sir....was just asking u to make some useful posts relating to the thread thats it :wink: No Offence pal :D

paul_007

Padawan
pc version

when will the pc version of gta san andreas will be released ?
pls tell me what will be the approx. price of this game?

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
7th June in the USA and 10th June in Europe. Asia and Australia too will see it on 10th June 2005.

The game is on preorder for 29$ I guess. Thats the DVD version I am talking about. Havent come across the price of CD version yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom