GTA IV on msi r6850 cyclone pe/oc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friends soon I am going to upgrade my system with msi r6850 cyclone pe/oc and the purpose of this upgrade is purely GAMING!

And to be precise I want to play GTA IV and Saint rows the third at max settings at 1400x900 resolution.
Now I want to know wheather It would be possible to max out the game with my current config or not?

My system:

Cpu: Amd phenom II x4 965 BE 125W
Motherboard: Asus M4N68T-Le-V2
Gfx card: MSI R6850 cyclone power edition / overclocked
RAM: 1x2gb DDR3 1333Mhz (will upgrade to 6gb, 1x4gb + 1x2gb)

Other games that I want to play at maxx settings:
Saint rows the third
Battlefield 3
Dirt 3
Resident evil 5
Batman Arkham asylum
Crysis 2
Mafia II
Assasins creed

Suggestions are welcomed.:cool:

Utkarsh Sharma

Journeyman
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For sure! You have such a great gpu and you still think of upgrading!!!???

OP
R

Rahul chaturvedi

Broken In
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For sure! You have such a great gpu and you still think of upgrading!!!???

As 'junaid786' said
I am about to purchase this gfx card.:nanananana:

At that resolution the r6850 cyclone will handle all those games butter smooth :D

As you already own this card so now I am much convinced with your intution.:lol:

Between have you tried any of those games on this card?:-o

If yes then how much fps do you get at all max and at what resolution?

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
^Actually I just bought it recently(3 weeks ago) and I'm down with fever as well as i can't find the corsair carbide 400r. so i haven't used the card yet :'( will do so after i get the cabinet.

But I have researched for almost 5 months+ and trust me there will be absolutely no issues with the card at your resolution. Check out youtube gameplay videos with 6850 cyclone :) and check out benchmarks. absolutely no problems with it. go for it blindly if you want the best performance @8-9k :)

This card actually maxes out most games at 1920X1080(except a few like metro 2033 etc), and your resolution is way lower than 1080p so there won't be any problems maxing out all the games even in the future at that resolution :)

OP
R

Rahul chaturvedi

Broken In
^Actually I just bought it recently and I'm down with fever as well as i can't find the corsair carbide 400r. so i haven't used the card yet :'( will do so after i get the cabinet.

But I have researched for almost 5 months+ and trust me there will be absolutely no issues with the card at your resolution. Check out youtube gameplay videos with 6850 cyclone :) and check out benchmarks. absolutely no problems with it. go for it blindly if you want the best performance @8-9k :)

waao :-o
Carbide Series 400R Mid-Tower Case looks Pretty Cool!!!
Will surely watch the gameplays.
And
GOD BLESS YOU DEAR.
GET WELL SOON!:|

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD

GTA IV - Vlad's Missions - Gameplay - R6850 [HD] - YouTube

Here you go. :) I already posted this on your other thread though. Change your umax power supply.

P.S:- try not to create multiple threads for the same query :)

OP
R

Rahul chaturvedi

Broken In

GTA IV - Vlad's Missions - Gameplay - R6850 [HD] - YouTube

Here you go. :) I already posted this on your other thread though. Change your umax power supply.

P.S:- try not to create multiple threads for the same query :)

Thank you for your efforts.
Will keep this thing in mind from next time BUT I wouldn't have recieved this much of information if I would have not have created multiple threads for similar and interelated query. :cool:
Still I agree with your suggestions.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
^ No problems mate. :)

I asked you not to create multiple threads since its a part of the forum rules per se and actually you would have received the same/more amount of replies with a single thread(since people viewing the forum won't have to visit two threads to answer the same thing).

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Continue Here :

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/graphic-c...s-pcie-x16-2-1-bus-standard-graphic-card.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom