GTA Heaven

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
arghghhhh!! Though i removed all mods,When i go to play multiplayer it says cant play due to mods,Yesterday after deleting the mods, I was able to play but not today :( why?
I pasted the files from the backup, repaired the game still no use :(

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
arghghhhh!! Though i removed all mods,When i go to play multiplayer it says cant play due to mods,Yesterday after deleting the mods, I was able to play but not today :( why?
I pasted the files from the backup, repaired the game still no use :(

Told you not to try mods.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
So i try crossing that bridge where the police have set up baricades as soon as i cross it i get 6 STARS WTF. The same when i go in water in a boat i end up getting 6 stars :(

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
So i try crossing that bridge where the police have set up baricades as soon as i cross it i get 6 STARS WTF. The same when i go in water in a boat i end up getting 6 stars :(

NOOB.
Y U NO WATCH CUT-SCENES?!

Roman clearly says "F***ing Terrorists!" when game starts. :|

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
You really cannot expect everything to unlock at start of game. Keep patience and play and you will gradually unlock things :)

arick

Broken In
Hey guys i just bought gta iv for pc but on it there is no compatability for win7 64 bit written.
Will it work ? I dont have my laptop its under delivery .
Has anyone tried using it? Pls let me know!

Seanwood

Right off the assembly line
hey guys, anything related to Grand Theft Auto (GTA), discuss here.

anything, like mission help/tips, tricks, stunts....

here's a video showing superb
peimar lighting Bike Stunts-> How to Get on TOP of Buildings on bike & allmost other constructions :D

=>GTA San Andreas Stunting Tutorials - The Bumps :D

(dont say, goto gtaforums.com, for help:D )

I have got some exciting videos of GTA will share nex time for sure

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Bump to the top.

Any one want to play GTA IV multiplayer last week of this month and/or on the first few days of next year?

Top Bottom