GTA Heaven

hemant_mathur

-- No Easter Eggs here --
Re: GTA Heaven *GTA IV Trailer Released*

GTA4 set in 2006
While vehicles in the first trailer for GTA IV suggests a time period of around ~2005, PatrickW on our forums pointed out something very interesting.

One of the notable landmarks that can be seen in the trailer is the Hearst Tower, which in real life is located at West 57th Street on Eighth Avenue to the south of Central Park. As PatrickW pointed out, this tower was finished in early 2006. Could this be a more clear indication that the game is set around 2006 or beyond? We'll wait for the upcoming preview from Game Informer for more information and bring it to you as soon as possible.

Source : *www.gta4.net/news/3852/gta-iv-set-in-2006-or-beyond/

First GTA IV Preview Announced
Quickly on the heels of yesterday's trailer announcement, Game Informer magazine has announced a world exclusive GTA4 preview in their May issue. The may issue will be reaching subscribers next month, and we'll have the information up once we get it.

A few things to bear in mind. Game Informer was the same magazine that had a world exclusive preview of GTA San Andreas (our reporting), way back in June of 2004. That preview was 10 pages long and included a lot of new screenshots. We are expecting nothing less this time around.

Source : *www.gta4.net/news/3847/first-gta-iv-preview-announced/

*img83.imageshack.us/img83/906/gicovertsg3.jpg

Last edited:
OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

a crack head blames GTA San Andreas for the murder:x

*img172.imageshack.us/img172/1574/gtaadx1qb1.th.png - *img172.imageshack.us/img172/7968/gta1nj7of1.th.jpg

& people believe this sh1t :x
:D:D:D

Source - gtaforums

Last edited:

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz

"a crack head blames GTA San Andreas for the murder:mad:"

yes, blame it all to rockstar.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
T

thunderbird.117

So when can we get to see gameplay video or should i wait till october 16?.

hemant_mathur

They think a guy was killed cause of gta4. Read here : *www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=271880

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

hemant_mathur said:
They think a guy was killed cause of gta4. Read here : *www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=271880
that forum has degraded so much in the past 1 month:x, just look at their posts, all are retarded below 15 year old *******:x

that forum was once really good place to hang out, but now the GTA4 forum's full of sh1t:x

so now i'm in Race Sim Central Forums more :D

only pro racer (games) guys are there:D.

less of nooby NFS cr@ps, & more on hardcore F1, LFS, RBR....

sorry for offtopic:)

SA Cam Hack v1.2

10 New Views, Free-Look mode, Speedometer, Tachometer, etc...

all can be enabled/disabled thru corresponding keys.

Last edited:
OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

Online signature campaign for Jack Thompson's disbarment launched

Please sign, get him banned.

Petition Link

Source: gta forums

:D

T

thunderbird.117

Has if that will do anything.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..

Real life GTA trailer , nice effort

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYPYjq8ZUzo&eurl=*ps3.qj.net/

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

some in-depth pics at gtaforums :-|

click here

*img291.imageshack.us/img291/160/gta1yz7.jpg *img172.imageshack.us/img172/552/gta9vs5.jpg

hemant_mathur

OPM GTA IV Preview Coming Soon

Yesterday, one of the users at our forums informed us that the upcoming issue of Official PlayStation Magazine (OPM) will have a massive feature on GTA IV, which will go on sale in the United Kingdom on May 2nd.

We contacted OPM's editor Tim Clark to clarify that this is not simply a feature on last week's trailer, and he confirmed that we can expect to see brand new exclusive GTA 4 screenshots and info, so if you are able to find this magazine in your area, be sure to pick it up. Stay tuned as GTA4.net will provide a summary of the preview and a roundup of all the new details as soon as we get our hands on it.

Source : *www.gta4.net/news/index.php

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

*img86.imageshack.us/img86/9954/gtaivscreencap34vs5.jpg
*img299.imageshack.us/img299/2417/gtaivscreencaprc1.jpg
*img136.imageshack.us/img136/5956/gtaivscreencap37gk9.jpg

source

2nd & third look real

what do you guys think ? *smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Thinking/thinking-022.gif

or is it the same old shiiiii* - fake *smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Thinking/thinking-009.GIF

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..

s18000rpm said:
what do you guys think ? *smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Thinking/thinking-022.gif

or is it the same old shiiiii* - fake *smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Thinking/thinking-009.GIF

I think they are fake for the simple reason that if official screenshots were released , the internet wud have exploded again ;)

Top Bottom