GTA Heaven

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Re: GTA IV trailer

No, I am talking about the ferry terminal. The alphabets there clearly spell Liberty. The "LIBERTEEN" you are talking about is the scene following it. Also note that the ship "Platypus" has Libert City written on it.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Re: Grand Theft Auto Discussion

NEW YORK :twisted:

@ YouTube

Trailer in HD
GameTrailers.com
MegaShares.com
RockstarGames.com (u might not get this one)

GTA4 Trailer Torrent

*img338.imageshack.us/img338/6396/protqs2sb9.th.jpg *img338.imageshack.us/img338/8930/31790034mp4.th.jpg *img108.imageshack.us/img108/8504/95303196re7.th.jpg *img340.imageshack.us/img340/8971/91286166yj3.th.jpg *img74.imageshack.us/img74/7344/81292713fn0.th.jpg*img74.imageshack.us/img74/815/56039093ol4.th.jpg

the Cock's back :D(cluckin bell)
*img481.imageshack.us/img481/2244/moneyjq6ss2.th.png

I guess we'll be seein our Snake Without Tounge as a BIG MAN of Liberty City in GTA IV

see this pic & you can see the LCPD car.
*img481.imageshack.us/img481/1006/30trxwiru0.th.jpg

Last edited:

Third Eye

gooby pls
Re: GTA IV Discussions *GTA IV Trailer Released*

I saw the trailer and this is the first time i am impressed by GTA game graphics.:shock: :D

Good trailer...

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

Shot by Shot Analysis @ PlanetGTA

btw what this thread doing in Random News Section :???:

T

thunderbird.117

Why is this thread in random news section?. It should be in gaming section.

The game looks like alan wake. :D

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Re: Grand Theft Auto Discussion

s18000rpm said:
Trailer in HD
GameTrailers.com

Gametrailers is the best video site :D . i saw thre trailer. But why (for the first time) they are not allowing to download the trailer , just streaming can be done .:mad:

Edit : Hehe , i somehow managed to get the direct link to the HD 720p vid from gametrailers (downloaded at 234KBps, full speed, GT server is awesome.). Link

ctrl_alt_del said:
"Life is complicated. I killed people, sold people, smuggled people. Perhaps, it will be bit different here!"

When the guy says this(or thinks) , the ship on the dock is shown with Liberty ciry written on it . Means that he smuggled people from/to Liberty,maybe.

Perhaps, it will be bit different here! , means that instead of simply smuggling/selling/killing people , he will hijack others cars, spend some time with whores, do some random races, run over pedestrians with cars, collect secret items , buy properties, etc etc :D . Sounds Awesome .

GTA is awesome , and it will be even more awesome if we get a mission in it to drag Jack thomson around the city , tied behind a car (come on just in game, not for real :D)

Last edited:

shantanu

Technomancer

i m dying to play this game man.... octuber is so far away...

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

Its ok,I can wait for an year to play this.
The good thing is that it looks to be in the same gta universe as gta3.
Don't forget,no actual gameplay was shown.

Last edited:
T

thunderbird.117

For pc user 2008. I can wait. I have alan wake :D.

T

thunderbird.117

vimal_mehrotra said:
I am looking forward to Bioshock,more than GTAIV.(after this trailer)

Same here :D. One of the scariest game ever and it is going to rock. :D. Seriously PC games has many good games coming. It will keep us occupied till gta 4 comes.

T

thunderbird.117

gaurav_indian said:
Bioshock?How is this game?

The game is going to released somewhere on august 2007 for more look here :- *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bioshock. For people who knows system shock will know this game.

Top Bottom