GTA Heaven

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
Re: Grand Theft Auto Discussion

im thinkin of playing this game, again. How should i Start?
>Do the Extra-Culr. acts first, then start the mission?
I dont like using cheats so no state unlock for me and is there a way to skip the las vegas part of the game i hated that!

Also, is there a MEGA "new" Car pack for GTASA. New cars/boats in the game?

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

here are some Car Packs. GTA SA Car Packs
i like the SAPD POLICE PACK better.

& here you can select/download Vehicle mods by Brands & category (car/plane/boats)
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas > Vehicles:

& here you'll find lotsa Car mods by German modders
GTA mod .de
& other mods (mission/map/general mods...) @ gtamods.de
mod readme

Description

If you have a new or very good quality computer you will love this mod, It allows you to play San Andreas under the best conditions ever, loads of vehicles, memory and the best graphics avalible. All the games graphics, memory and vehicle settings have been tweaked to a state of overloaded game play...Enjoy....

Last edited:

quan chi

mortal kombat

when i will get the planes to fly without applying the cheats.upto now i have completed the snail trial or something like that mission.but still they dont give access to the planes.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

The planes are accessible only after you Complete the Flight School Missions, you'll get there once you Finish San Fierro Missions.(when the Bridge is Unblocked).
once you finish the Flight School, you can enter the Airport .(Runway).
when you enter the Airport (as a Pilot), pay close attention to what the Security Guard (@ Airport) says. he says some funny stuffs.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

I just parked a truck near the fence of the airport and used a car to climb over the truck.From top of the truck i jumped in:D.I was in the airport damn early in the game.:D

T

thunderbird.117

quan chi said:
thanks for the reply.what is the size of gta sa on your disc.

My HDD is nearly 5 GB.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

W i d e S c r e e N said:
@s18000rpm thanks for the links, but u haven't suggested game strategy
You can do the side missions first & also do the Unique Jumps, Vigilante, Paramedic Missions (extra cash & life)

& when you finish the "Tagging up Turf" Mission, you can start exploring for Tags across Los Santos.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

regarding quan chi's question-It is 4.68 GB at my disk to be precise.This does not include the size of san andreas user files folder in my docs.It varies according to the number of screenshots you have taken in the game.

T

thunderbird.117

Having difficult playing some mission in GTA:SA. Then Mission Passer will help you.

Mission Passers by Demarest's SA .

*www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=257402

*www.tfads.com/sacode/tools/

quan chi

mortal kombat

vimal_mehrotra said:
regarding quan chi's question-It is 4.68 GB at my disk to be precise.This does not include the size of san andreas user files folder in my docs.It varies according to the number of screenshots you have taken in the game.
thanks for the reply.mine also shows 4.68gb.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

vimal_mehrotra said:
I just parked a truck near the fence of the airport and used a car to climb over the truck.From top of the truck i jumped in:D.I was in the airport damn early in the game.:D
but we cant fly the Planes without completing the Flight School.

for San Fierro Airport, we can jump from the Tunnel , this way earning $500 for the stunt:D
& the place where you land in your vehicle, there'll be a Helicopter (Maverick), which is unlocked:wink:, so you can just fly around in it (when not using cheats :D)

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

yup, the ones on the table right.:D seen them with a sniper:D

you can see those in S:Dx Shop in Las Venturas (GTA SA) too.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

if you go & stand near the opposite room's Door (in hotel, do not bump it), sometimes (mostly @ night) you'll hear some noice & voice. :D:D

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

^^traditional R* way-:D
here are some easter eggs for san andreas;-)
*faqs.ign.com/articles/584/584765p1.html
btw. i forgot to mention my name in the reps:D

Last edited:
Top Bottom