GTA Heaven

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Re: Grand Theft Auto Discussion

^^agreed, but the Military gives hard time inside the Battle Ship, so i just take-Off & land my Jet near Pier 69.

this way CJ saves Ammo, Money, & his Butt :D

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

I love the dogfights in gta.I just fly over their military base and get 5 stars with airforce on my tail.:D

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

when i use the Trainer (infinite jet health), i too do the same. :D, but over the BattleShip.

but the controls are really crap, i use Gamepad & still find it dificult in Aiming/locking. :x
& controlling that Hunter (Helicopter) is really a pain in rear.:x

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

I use the good ol' kb and controls are easy when you get the hang of it.BTW.Have you got gold in all the schools in san andreas?

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

not in all, but in some School missions.

In flight school, i got Gold in few, all darn luck :D, i thought i had screwed up, but got Gold :shock: :D in loop de loop.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

i have got gold in ALL of the schools just to unlock fancy boats, cars,aircrafts and bikes.The most difficult of them was driving school.Just ask my KB it will tell you.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

:D man you've done such a Hard Work. here from me *smilies.sofrayt.com/fsc/cheers2.gif :D

seriously dude, for me the car Flipping missions & City Slicking is darn tough.
even using cheats did.nt help in later one.
& in Aircraft the "going around the Airfield & land" mission is ^$$$:x

one more *smilies.sofrayt.com/fsc/cheers2.gif to you.
any secrets or tips on getting Gold, especillay the Car School.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

but that'll make the Finger Slip more :D & hit other unwanted Control key more often :D

you know, b'coz of so much gaming, the Silver Paint on the Mouse has faded 60% & now it looks like a 60 rupees Mouse.:D:D

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

Atleast it will help your fingers to stay together for the rest of your life.:D

That's why i do not bother to buy gaming mice or kbs.I will simply destroy them:D.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

yesterday i forgot mention about one of the toughest Mission, its from Vice City, - Demolition Man.

i tried it like 20 times, & was able to complete only once.:x :D

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

was it the toy helicopter one.Just take the chopper up the elevator shaft,no need to circle the room to get to stairs.:D

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

yeah its the Toy Chopper one, but its not that simple dude, we get only 7-8mins. & in that time we have to Drop 4 bombs & Kill some Punks who hit the Chopper with Hammers & some Shoot.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

Mafia walkthrough this link will help.

Sorry, cant post the ending here, as it'll be a Spoiler for others.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

hey guys, anyone tried vigilante Missions on a TANK:D.

its the one of the fun way to do it.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

i too completed the 12 required missions on the Chopper :D, but was hell lot tough.:x in controlling it.

hey now i too hold Gold in all missions @ Bike School.
i tried & tried & tried .....& atlast got fu#kin Tierd :x of Car school missions.:D
especially the "the 90 degree" & "two wheel balancing" thing.:x

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

2day i d'l the MTA VC mod (multi player), that app. showed the available servers (least ping = 234), as i just wanted to experience the multi player scenario, i selected that server & hit -Start Game, but the darn game crashes as soon as completing the game load - Multi player(new game) mode.
the progress bar reaches 100% & then the game crashes. just one error- "MTA does not support this version" (some v0.4...).

what could be the problem here.:confused:

Last edited:
Top Bottom