GSKILL Ripjaws Series 2x2GB DDR3 1600MHz

Status
Not open for further replies.

d3p

PowerHouse
I have these RAMs from last 1 year & barely used as i purchased Dominator DDR3 2000MHz new ones.

Model : GSKILL Ripjaws Series 2x2GB DDR3 1600MHz F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL Desktop Memory

Size: 2x2GB 1600 MHz 240 Pins 9-9-9-24.
Purchased from Tech Shop.in

Warranty : 2 Years warranty left.

Current Market Price : Rs. 3000.00

Selling Price : Rs. 2000.00

Preferably from Bangalore, can pay me & collect the RAM on spot.

OP
d3p

d3p

PowerHouse
I've already sold it at 2.7k itself. There's no point in putting the pictures here anymore.

@Waghanuroop1: BTW i have some more RAMs from Corsair DDR3 XMS3 2x2GB 1600MHz.
Same 1 yr old & 2 yr warranty is still left. Specially if you want those i gonna sell to you for INR100 [One Hundred Rupees Only]. Want these ??

Why you want pictures of RAM ? You haven't seen DDR3 Rams or Can't google when the model is properly specified.

Last edited:

Akshay.live

Broken In
I am interested if you have more DDR3 RAMs. Live in Blr and can collect in person.

BTW does those RAM succeed in MemTest?

thunder.02dragon

Journeyman
Why you want pictures of RAM ? You haven't seen DDR3 Rams or Can't google when the model is properly specified.

Well you do not seem to be newbie in this forum and you should know the rules before putting a For Sale thread

1. *Model number and details:
2. Date of purchase:
3. Reason for sale:
4. Warranty details:
5. *Expected Price:
6. *Location of Seller:
7. *Pictures:

Check here : *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/bazaar/134760-read-before-posting-bazaar.html

However as I see you haven't posted any kinda pictures in your thread and this picture question is obvious. Neither you have closed your thread.

Your post was harsh dude.. Try not to avoid you attitude man!!...Chill
Its open forum.

OP
d3p

d3p

PowerHouse
Ok, I think i broke the rules of the forum [Don't mind but rules are meant to be broken]

& Next was the RAM Pictures, what & how will you judge a RAM by looking it into their pictures[Think logical].

Could have asked to upload the memtest results [Hope forum admin will think about it]

I'm using the RAM's on the Mobo not on some Mechanical workshop, where the Picture or aesthetics will decide how much it has to be worth for ??

Sorry once again, if i broke the rules, but I believe it doesn't make sense.

BTW Please explain what it means "Try not to avoid you attitude man!!"

waghanuroop1

Broken In
dep5kor :

may be you have lot of money so can you send INR100 [One Hundred Rupees Only] to everbody on this forum if you like.

But for me I will send you INR100 no need to show the bullshit rams

be in your limits TDF is not your property BTW

Last edited:
OP
d3p

d3p

PowerHouse
I think i started liking you, so i thought i can send you a Onam gift next year.

& yeah TDF is a not a property of you too.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
@dep5kor

First of all we need to know that you have that RAMs with yourself, second thing we can check whether it's physically damaged or not.

Finally, if someone is willing to buy, he will ask you for memtest or whatever test that you have to provide. Then the deal goes on.

So, i hope now you get the reason why one need to put pictures???

Also, Please change your attitude, as said by thunder.dragon.

If there are rules, you have to follow. Try do the same in E or TE, you will get kicked away from the forum.

No offense meant on you, bro.

OP
d3p

d3p

PowerHouse
Pictures of Memtest can justify that a RAM is OK or not, but not the physical pictures.

As mentioned earlier "I'm using them on the motherboard, not in some mechanical workshop."

@ Furious_Gamer: Try reading the post first instead of blindly targeting somebody. [Its already Sold.]

BTW RAMs are SOLD
Request admin to close this post

Last edited:

waghanuroop1

Broken In
If you have so many things to sell RAM etc.sell them on the road then or anywhere else.

Before you sold cant you see my reply are u blind.

Can anybody now kick him out of the forum..

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness

BTW RAMs are SOLD
Request admin to close this post

I know it's already sold and FYI, i am just giving you the reason to put the pictures.

And blindly targeting? Who, me? I am out. It's useless to explain to someone who is not willing to get what other's are trying to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom