[Group Buy] Bitdefender Total Security 2018(1 license available for buying)

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Omg. I am really sorry. My lap wasn't working. So I wasn't visiting TDF recently, I completely forgot about this. I am really sorry. Now I am on Tapatalk, shall I transfer the amount now??

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Update : It seems the 1 Key for 5 Users seems problematic. It means those keys are registered under single BitDefender Account and it has to be logged in using that account for all users.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Update : It seems the 1 Key for 5 Users seems problematic. It means those keys are registered under single BitDefender Account and it has to be logged in using that account for all users.
Yes, its already mentioned by the Seller in Amazon. And I have also confirmed with the Customer Care of AVSoft who officially sells the product.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Ok so we too bought the antivirus. Thanks to @Gauravs90 for the initiative and buying for us and thanks to @sohan_92 too for forming the group, wouldn't have been possible otherwise. Cheers :banana:

Last edited:

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Ok so we too bought the antivirus. Thanks to @Gauravs90 for the initiative and buying for us and thanks to @sohan_92 too for forming the group, wouldn't have been possible otherwise. Cheers :banana:

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
So, every user needs to sign in with the same credentials to use this antivirus?
No need of sign-in...the central user whose account is activated will send an email of the download link to other users and automatically upon installing it will be activated.

Top Bottom