Great UI phone for 15k max.

amruth kiran

I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them
HEY GUYS!!
i am on the lookout for a good phone under 15k.
my specifications include....
1> TOP notch UI
2> 1 GHz processor
3> greater than 3.5 inch screen.
4>5 MP camera... but if less the display should be good enough to reproduce it very well ( resolution).

I have no particular interest in which OS to go for.. i am currently learning both WP and ANDROID ecosystems so which ever phone i get will benefit me later on..
cheerio...........
{P.S- a sturdy built is also mandatory!!!... i am a little clumsy, or else recommend a tank-like cover with the phone}

bhushan2k

Genius in making mistakes
if less memory is not issue then xperia U at 14.7k

5mp cam 720p video
1ghz dual core proccy
512mb ram
3.5" screen
android ICS...
4gb user-accessible inbuilt memory non expandable
not sturdy

rugged => motorola defy+ or defy XT (future service issues)
3.7" screen
android GB
2gb internal memory + expandable
1ghz proccy single core
512mb ram
5mp cam (quality not up to mark)

Nighthawk12

In the zone
If you can live with 6gb storage than go for Xperia U.
It has brilliant looks aswell as beautiful UI.

Or get HTC one V it's UI is also very good but it costs 17k

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Phones to look for
HTC ONE V
xperia u(if your okay with the non-expandable)
galaxy s duos-Not sure if its worth it

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
grab any android and customize it to your like. If great means easy to use UI, avoid HTC & Motorola. LG & Samsung have kind of boring UI. Check Sony it is.

OP
amruth kiran

amruth kiran

the HTC ONE V caught my eye .. maybe i can wait for the price to come down a bit..
also its really absurd and practically dumb to have a NON EXPANDABLE memory slot.. why would they do that?? ( xperia u)
motorola i dont think so.. service cant trust em.
any WINDOWS PHONE in the list??

but that aside... the xperia u might be my best option...its way to good at that price

aroraanant

Explorer
If UI is your first preference then opt for HTC, and in case you don't like HTC then you can have a look at Sony phones too, their UI is good too.
Samsung sucks in that apart from their Note and Note 2 and even s3.
One V is a good option for you.

OP
amruth kiran

amruth kiran

i've narrowed it down to one v and xperia u...
will go for one v if the prices come down later on... or else stick with xperia u.. what say??

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
for your needs WP is perfect. The best UI and smoother than Android.
3 options , Samsung Omnia w , nokia lumia 710 and htc radar

Samsung Omnia W Price in India | I8350 Specifications, Features and Reviews

Omnia w would be my 1st choice, but you get free accessories with lumia 710 , look up the 3. choose what suits you.

P.S.(to all arguments againts WP not getting WP8) - you will get WP 7.8. Yeah it does not get many features of WP8 but it's still a polished OS.

ajaymailed

In the zone
Win Phones have no SD Card Slot, no USB Storage, Zune only file management, No Bluetooth

every time the issue comes up, i just cant help but wonder why Xperia U has such limited storage. It indirectly kills the phones strongest feature- Dual Core Proc.

will go for one v if the prices come down later on... or else stick with xperia u.. what say??
if 4 GB user availaible memory is ok with you, go with Xperia U hands down.
Check out Neo L or Galaxy S Duos instead of One V- atleast they are 4 inch phones with front cams, but come in same price range.

nikufellow

In the zone
You could get xperia p at 17k with dealers warranty but if that ain't gonna cut it then xperia U is your best option !

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
If you can settle with a 3.3 inch screen, how about the Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray?
You can get it for roughly 15k. Not the best camera in low light, but has got a gorgeous screen and nice UI.

Top Bottom