Great System Software!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gladiator

Right off the assembly line
Hey friends,

have u guys tried System Mechanic 5 Pro...its cool system maintainence tools..try it and give me ur opinion related to it .. :lol:

sujithtom

Ambassador of Buzz
Nope. I trien Advancer Admistrative Tools. It even tells me which all computer is connected to mine when i am connected to internet

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
ppl who havent tried sys mech 5 pro trial, try it....its worth the download...well almost...
it has many new features and a new interface. it also has Kaspersky AntiVirus and Kaspersky Anti-Hacker integrated but its a damn shame that kaspersky apps dont work in the trial version.

OP
G

Gladiator

Right off the assembly line
Hi again, did u guys tried Tuneup Utilities 2004.... a buddy from the Forum has mailed me......its great tool..Try it..

ujjwal

Padawan
I had tried an earlier version ... I found that most of it's functions can be handled manually or using other (free) software, but if you want just one tool, nothing beats it.

casanova

The Frozen Nova
i have used system mechanic pro 4.0j and when I did try to download sys mech 5 it didnt succeed completely. How the hell can i use a 30 mb software if only 5mb is successful. Hope digit bundles it soon.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Try out Sysmetrix cool skins and also cool system monitoring so all in all a cool util

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom