[Praise] Great service by Strontium India

Hi. I recently RMA'd an EVM 2 GB DDR3 desktop. For those who don't know, EVM is a brand of Strontium. I submitted the ram on 23rd September and received it today; 30th September. Although the ram had arrived on Saturday itself, I could not collect it due to rain.

List of Strontium service centers: Warranty Locations - India | Strontium

Although the ram packet says "lifetime warranty", the website says the actual warranty duration varies from one country to another. the service center guy said the warranty is of 3 years, but I didn't receive any reply form Strontium about the same question I asked over email.

root.king

geek in action
Hi. I recently RMA'd an EVM 2 GB DDR3 desktop. For those who don't know, EVM is a brand of Strontium. I submitted the ram on 23rd September and received it today; 30th September. Although the ram had arrived on Saturday itself, I could not collect it due to rain.

List of Strontium service centers: Warranty Locations - India | Strontium

Although the ram packet says "lifetime warranty", the website says the actual warranty duration varies from one country to another. the service center guy said the warranty is of 3 years, but I didn't receive any reply form Strontium about the same question I asked over email.

nice to hear .

Top Bottom