Great Now Audio Not working

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Hey guys.My speaker is connected to the computer(it works in my lappy) but not in my computer. Errr what to do??
reinstalled drivers everything

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
BTW.. just use a Ubuntu Live and check if audio works..

EDIT:hehe ico posted before me :p

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Most problems are actually caused because of Windows being a stupid operating system.

That's why.

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Btw i have ubuntu 12.04 in chip's cd.Is there any way to to use ubuntu w/o installing it? with that cd

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Btw i have ubuntu 12.04 in chip's cd.Is there any way to to use ubuntu w/o installing it? with that cd
Burn the ISO on a CD and boot from it. (Termed as "Live CD") That's all.

I'll prefer you install it.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
if its a image then you either have to burn it on a CD/DVD or make a bootable pendrive..

you can use it live without installing. just for you safety donot click on anything which says install.

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Burn the ISO on a CD and boot from it. (Termed as "Live CD") That's all.

Ok ill install it.How much space does it need?And will it delete everything in the folder i install?

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

dont.. the boy just wants to get this audio working.. this is just trouble shooting too check if its a hardware problem or software problem..

you know what guys new to linux tend to do when installing it in their hard drive ?? :D

Ok ill install it.How much space does it need?And will it delete everything in the folder i install?

FFS .. dont install it.. just run it in live mode ... check if audio work or not.. if it does then its a windows problem, else its hardware problem

DO NOT INSTALL WITHOUT PROPER RESEARCH/KNOWLEDGE .. I AM WARNING YOU

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
dont.. the boy just wants to get this audio working.. this is just trouble shooting too check if its a hardware problem or software problem..

you know what guys new to linux tend to do when installing it in their hard drive ?? :D

FFS .. dont install it.. just run it in live mode ... check if audio work or not.. if it does then its a windows problem, else its hardware problem

DO NOT INSTALL WITHOUT PROPER RESEARCH/KNOWLEDGE .. I AM WARNING YOU
Nothing is more difficult than installing Windows after Linux. ;)

Err....how to make a bootable pendrive its a .iso i tried daemon i failed :D
Use Unetbootlin

Or

Win32 Image Writer. (this Image Writer has always failed for me. ALWAYS.)

Top Bottom