Greasemonkey Script for TDF Dark Skin Improvement

Hello. I'm developing a Greasemonkey user script for improving the not-so-good dark skin of digit forum (TDF). I've completed the script for the forum's home page and would love to hear your feedback (and other stuff) about it. I'm a little busy right now so the modification of other parts of forum will continue soon. Install the script and enjoy a better skin!

Note- I have tested the script ONLY on Mozilla Firefox. No guarantee for other browsers.

Steps to install-

1. Install Greasemonkey plugin for Firefox- *addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/greasemonkey/

2. Open the script's home page at TDF Improved Dark Skin

3. Click the 'Install' button, wait for a few seconds and click 'install' in the Greasemonkey installation dialog that appears.

4. That's it, you are done!

Leave your feedback, suggestions and requests (if any) here.

Note- due to a bug in Greasemonkey 2.0, automatic updating of scripts doesn't work and will be fixed in version 2.1. Any update to the script in the meantime will be posted here itself.

*i.imgur.com/a8w1dri.jpg*i.imgur.com/a8w1dri.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Come on, did anyone use it?

- - - Updated - - -

Come on, did anyone use it?

Attachments

• a8w1dri.jpg
    a8w1dri.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Haven't used it but from screenshots, colour combination appears odd for me... No offence!!! :)

Btw, on a different note, wasn't everyone on tapatalk??? :p

OP
harshilsharma63

harshilsharma63

DIY FTW!
Haven't used it but from screenshots, colour combination appears odd for me... No offence!!! :)

Btw, on a different note, wasn't everyone on tapatalk??? :p

None taken. Try to see the screenshot while hiding the left part and the think line separating the two, or maybe even suggest some other color (changing the color will take just a single find-and-replace). And why not use it, it takes just 1 minute?

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
None taken. Try to see the screenshot while hiding the left part and the think line separating the two, or maybe even suggest some other color (changing the color will take just a single find-and-replace). And why not use it, it takes just 1 minute?
Can't use it right now as am on tapatalk... Will surely do when I get the time... :)

Btw, now that you mentioned it, hiding the left pic helped a bit in making the picture a little more aesthetically pleasing...
But, still, I hate the colour combo... :-(

Maybe you can have something like a poll and ask guys what the right colour combo is... :) :) :)

OP
harshilsharma63

harshilsharma63

DIY FTW!
Can't use it right now as am on tapatalk... Will surely do when I get the time... :)

Btw, now that you mentioned it, hiding the left pic helped a bit in making the picture a little more aesthetically pleasing...
But, still, I hate the colour combo... :-(

Maybe you can have something like a poll and ask guys what the right colour combo is... :) :) :)

Yeah, probably the color of separating line makes it look bad. I'll start the poll once everything is finished.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I for one, loved the improvements over the stock dark theme. I hope you implement it on other pages too!
The color combination is better than the default one in dark theme. And its not bad.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I like your colour combination.

btw, this reminded me of the era 6 years back when we all used Stylish or Greasemonkey to get rid of advertisements and a new theme.

Top Bottom