Graphics Cards related queries here.

balashome

Right off the assembly line
Re: All Graphics Cards related queries here.

akshayt said:
all your arguments are in vane. X1800XT will be equal or better to any modded and oced 1800GTO. 1800XT costs around 220$ or so and 1900GT costs around 180$. some 1900GT have been converted to 1900XT 256mb, not sure whether they were the same ones or not.

Akshay - I am puzzled. I think i just told you that the X1800XT is not to be found in the same price range as the X1800GTO. As far as the 1900GT is concerned - two things:

- It wasnt around when i bought the card (1.5 months back)
- It uses a different core has even higher power consumption and heat production and is not yet popular with the enthusiasts. Also the unlocked GTO will drown this one. And i have not seen any information about unlocking the 1900GT.

So, thats that. But even then i am not asking you if my choice was correct - i am happy with it! All i wanted is to know what the current price of the GTO is in India. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Kniwor

Learner

hey u manufacturing cards urself or something man...!!!!!

where the hell do u come with these prices from......

k where can i get 1 at that price

akshayt

Wise Old Owl

Not sure, when the 7600GT was for 13k+, 1800GTO was around 14k.
So now 7600GT costs around 11k so I think 1800GTO should be around 12k or so

Geforce

Journeyman

Does anyone know the current price of 7600GT and x1800GTO with brand names to go please ..?

sabret00the

Youngling
Re: Price of XFX GeForce 6800 XTreme 256MB DDR3 XXX

hell_raiser2025 said:
my PC config is.....
i have recently purchased XFX GeForce 6800 XTreme 256MB DDR3 XXX edition video card.......

Bro wats the price of the card?

I need a PCIe Graphics card which is pretty decent which is 512mb and supports SLI.Also it has to be under Rs.10000/- as I will buy 2 of them.Hence I decided on the Zebronics Nvidia 512mb 6800 XT......any suggestions

Last edited:

suhas_sm

Journeyman

Need a PCI-E based graphics card better than XFX 6600gt. Pls suggest me one.
Budget around 8k.

Adhip007

Journeyman

which would be better option two 7600Gs in sli or one 7800?
plz give there prices too

sabret00the

Youngling
Re: Price of XFX GeForce 6800 XTreme 256MB DDR3 XXX

sabret00the said:
I need a PCIe Graphics card which is pretty decent which is 512mb and supports SLI.Also it has to be under Rs.10000/- as I will buy 2 of them.Hence I decided on the Zebronics Nvidia 512mb 6800 XT......any suggestions

Ok I'am thinking of going for the Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe (supports 2 x 16x in SLI) instead of Asus A8Ne Proactive SLI Dlx (supports 2 x 8x in SLI mode) so I guess one may experiment with a relatively cheaper video card if using a better mobo which will let them run in full burst 2 x 16x mode.......so 2 7600s running at 16x each in SLI mode will perform better than one 7800

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl

a 256 MB 6800GS will be much better than the 512 MB 6800XT ...

Adhip007

Journeyman

sabret00the:
2 7600s running at 16x each in SLI mode will perform better than one 7800

I am talking about 2 7600gs in sli with camparism with 7800. Which will perfrom better?

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?

of coureese the two 7600gs will perform better ...bcoz of the double clock speed ull get.......

akshayt

Wise Old Owl

I would get 7900GT>7800GT>7600GS SLI

clock speed of 7600GT SLi is 2 of 560 each, you can't add them, 7900GTX beats the 7600GT SLi although its clock speed musy be around 600-650 only

akshayt

Wise Old Owl

I would rather get 7800GT than 7600GS SLI, but for complete accurateness you will need to check benchies. I am not fully sure but it is wise to get a 7900GT rather than all this.

SLI calls for better cabinet and cooling, SLI mobo, better psu, why not get a 7900GT instead which is a better option.

sabret00the

Youngling

Hey dont always go for the specs. man.It might seem that a Dual chip GPU card may be better than using 2 single chip GPUs.Well that's true theoritically.But as far as Nvidia SLI is concerned 2 GPUS have been found to outperform many powerful single GPU.Chk out:*www.slizone.com/page/slizone_learn.html
and *www.slizone.com/object/slizone_gf7950_gx2.html
and *www.nvidia.com/page/home.html

akshayt

Wise Old Owl

7900GTX>7600GT SLI

Just find a benchmark comparing 7600GS SLi to 7800GT, like toms gpu charts

anyway, single card means less power consumed, less noise, less after market cooling if at all, less problems, more consistent gameplay, more money left for single graphic card, meaning better overall graphic card system.

SLi will give a performance boost of a max of 90%, but there can be cases where the boost is 0% or even not supported or even negative.

Overall 7900GT should be the way to go

St ANGR

Right off the assembly line
I have a problem help me solve

i dunno wat to make of this!!!
I have a PC with following config...
P4 2.4 ghz intel, asrock motherboard, samsung syncmaster 793s monitor, 512 mb RAM, samsung DVD combo and a geForce 6200 "A" 128 MB graphic card.
I have directX 9.0c and have the latest driver for my graphic card. Forceware ver 91.31

I cant play DVD in my system.
Earlier i couldnt play any video at all but then i used Win Amp's latest version and in that i disabled the overlay function and then i can play video stored in my comp.

Similarly i disabled overlay in Quicktime and it plays video but i cant get DVD playback.

powerDVD doesnt play nor does Window media player 10 nor in Zoom player. it stops responding.

earlier.... when i didnt have a graphic card, my DVD used to run fine using the onboard display.

plz email me the solution as i am in dire need.

HElP me solve this problem ppl. PLZ!!!

by the way my email add is rebel_rags@hotmail.com

Last edited:
Top Bottom