Graphics Cards related queries here.

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
in ur mobo u hav X300 grapix but its written x200 for the mobo so no point going for a X300.6200 with 256MB will come under 5k but u wont find much diff between ur onboard grapix and 6200.so betta spend 6k and get 6600nu card for a betta grapix then ur onboard.

technoteen

Journeyman
what do you think abt x550 or x300 GDDR version?

will be able to use dual display feature if i go in for a NVidia card on this chipset????

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
Could anyone suggest a alternative to 6600gt 128mb agp, as my friend doesn't want to buy it. He need someting in and around the same budget as 6600gt. I had suggested him 6600gt as it is a good performer and since I am using it I now it's capablity. But he doesn't want to buy it, strange.Anyhow his budget is around 13-14k max.

wiz

Broken In
does any body know the price of PowerColor X800GT & X800GTO and its availability in india?where i can get that?does X800GTO support shadar 3.0?

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
wiz said:
does any body know the price of PowerColor X800GT & X800GTO and its availability in india?where i can get that?does X800GTO support shadar 3.0?

Hey Wiz, you said that you already had a powercolor X800GT extreme. :?

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32853

Then why this query? :?

wiz

Broken In
yes i have x800gt ext and got that from singapore but even my friend wants the same and he is not getting it so thats why was asking for it.and i wanted to know for myself that does it support shadar 3.0,because i dont know what it has to do with the cards,and wanted to know what is shadar 3.0-2.0 and all.today i saw in a post that nvidia support shadar 3.0 where as most of the ati cards dont so wanted to know does my card has that or not.
so does any body have any idea where i can get that and for how much???digitized?

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
X800GT extreme/normal does not support SM 3.0 like 6600GT but they are slightly better than 6600GT on all other features and performance.

wiz

Broken In
does shadar 3.0 has a big role to play while gaming and what difference does it make to any card as you said mine dont have that :cry: .well thanks a lot for your quick reply.buddy did u see my query for a new machine?

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
Hi digitized! Could u plz tell me the price of x800xt and if it is available in AGP. If possible plz give the shop name and address. Thanks.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
john_the_ultimate said:
Hi digitized! Could u plz tell me the price of x800xt and if it is available in AGP. If possible plz give the shop name and address. Thanks.

Hi John, X800XT is very difficult to find in Kolkata, but I had tried once, went into my shell after knowing the price. I had enquired at Rashi Peripherals (Ph: 22250149, 22153366, 22537511). I had gone for a telephonic enquiry. Rashi stocks Asus X800XT and the price is an unearthly Rs.45500!!! :shock: :( :( :shock: :evil: :twisted:

But as far as I can remember, didn't you buy a XFX 6600GT recently?

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
Yes, this is for my friend. Do u have any idea/details about details of XFX 6800gt AGP ? Sorry if I am bothering u by asking too many question.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Most XFX products can be found in any of the shops in Chandi Chowk. One of the distributors of Asus and XFX is Rashi Peripherals. You can contact them for any query at the above mentioned number.

doom_marine

Journeyman
Leadtek As A GFX Card

How is Leadtek as a graphics card my cousin was interested in buying a LeadTek graphics card.

The Card is WinFast PX7800 GTX TDH MyVIVO Extreme 512MB and costs a bomb so if it is bad my cous is going to kill me

Ringwraith

Journeyman
Re: Leadtek As A GFX Card

doom_marine said:
How is Leadtek as a graphics card my cousin was interested in buying a LeadTek graphics card.

The Card is WinFast PX7800 GTX TDH MyVIVO Extreme 512MB and costs a bomb so if it is bad my cous is going to kill me

Thats pretty much the fastest card in the world today!! Go ahead and buy it now!

Top Bottom