Graphics Cards related queries here.

vutonium

Broken In
Tried re-installing the card and starting the system that way. The POST messages remain in weird color and Windows 7 loads in 640*480

So my Display card is dead.... which one to buy now? 3.5k max budget.Config is G41+Pentium D 3.4GHz+2GB DDR2+VIP GOLD 400

Also,
Which is the most reliable GFX card brand?

Last edited:

manishjha18

In the zone
hi i recently bought xfx 1GB DDR3 HD-6670-ZHF3 for rs 5.4k..in pune...
what should the price of this graphics card besides what about 1 gb ddr5 price...
i need to know this as i could exchange mine graphics card...

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am using a Sapphire 6950 1gb. They are AMD exclusive just like XFX, and one of the best for Radeon cards. And all cards are pretty robust, until and unless you really take them as punching bags. ;)

Cost would be 13.5k for the above card.

Last edited:

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Cost? Is sapphire really more reliable than Xfx or any other brand?
I am looking for a robust card that will not get damaged easily. I don't care how big it is or how much noise it makes. It should last really long.

Sapphire and XFX both are good, you can get quality product from both manufactures.

manishjha18

In the zone
hey hi ---i did get xfx hd 6670 1 gb ddr3 graphics card for 5.4k...
what is the price for hd 6670 1 gb ddr5 graphics card...
i think the shopkeeper has priced me for ddr5 card and gave me ddr3 based card...
waiting for response as i wd definetly change it if that is so....

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Suggest a graphics card for my friend under 2-3k. He wants to play games like GTA 4, Crysis 2 etc at low-medium settings(or high, if it supports :))). He has a Core 2 Duo @ about 2GHz, I dont know other things..... :p If its important to know other details, I may ask him about that too. :)

vfxaravind

Broken In
Please suggest me a good graphic card below 15 k.
I want it for rendering..
Pls tell me how is the Quadro Cards...
I think only Quadro 600 comes below my budget..is it worth it?
Can i go for it...
or
can i go for GTX 560i or ATi Radeon 6850 ? These cards also work for rendering right?:?:
I have to get my cards in 2 days...please suggest me frnds.

Top Bottom