Graphics Cards related queries here.

mamba

In the zone
rockyj123 said:
ati radeaon 9600se or fx 5200.. i have choice between them..pls help.. its urgent..
also are ti 4200/4400 cards still available in mumbai?.. are they better than the above cards...?
9600 > ti 4600 > 5200 Ultra > ti 4200 > 5200

check this out 4 more info , *graphics.tomshardware.com/graphic/20041004/vga_charts-02.html

mamba

In the zone
[flAsh said:
]hey!! my vendor has got a CLUB 3D XGI VOLARI V8 ULTRA DUO (which he got from sumbody) and is selling it for Rs.2500/-. is it a good buy at this price????
it has got 256mb DDRII (clocked 950mhz) and 2 GPUs on a single board (each clocked 475 Mhz) with a 128-bit memory controller.

ne thing at 2.5k is GOOD , unless its broken

Querries

Hey dude i can spend about about 2000-3000. Can you suggest me one 64 MB graphichs card (new only and not the XFX GeForce 5200 128 MB cand afford it ) :?: Also please sugest me a company ( XFX, Gigabite, etc)
Please hurry.

mamba

In the zone
Re: Querries

thierryhenry_me said:
Hey dude i can spend about about 2000-3000. Can you suggest me one 64 MB graphichs card (new only and not the XFX GeForce 5200 128 MB cand afford it ) :?: Also please sugest me a company ( XFX, Gigabite, etc)
Please hurry.
well i havnt really ever thought bout this segment (2k-3k) , but as u wanna have a spankin new card , may look at companies like PNY n others , they have a fx5200 4 3.7k ( digit , Jan )

bunny01in

Broken In
I want to buy a graphics card budjet 6k

Hey man which card should i buy ? XFX 5200 (256MB) or XFX 5700LE (128 MB) Plz reply soon

krisjr

In the zone
Re: I want to buy a graphics card budjet 6k

bunny01in said:
Hey man which card should i buy ? XFX 5200 (256MB) or XFX 5700LE (128 MB) Plz reply soon

dont go for XFX...go for gainward

OP
geek_rohit

geek_rohit

In the zone

bunny01in said:
Neither. Instead go for the 5700 Ultra, atleast. Don't even think of the 5700LE. Its a flop. Also the 5200 is poor in performance. But if you are willing to wait I would suggest to wait for sometime, save the bucks, and then go for the 6600GT. Hopefully the prices should come down.

mamba

In the zone

bunny01in said:

as i said before take a look at *graphics.tomshardware.com/graphic/20041004/vga_charts-02.html , 4 ALL UR PERFORMANCE RELATED QUERIES , the comparo ROX

5700 (128) spanks 5200(256) ne time , not much adv due 2 the extra 128 mb in the 5200 , riftz still there . n 4 the prices its the best deal u get locally , no use comparin nehru place (Delhi ) prices with those somevere south . have often heard people complain bout the higher prices there

mamba

In the zone
N DO CHEK OUT THIS VIDEO 4 THE ' SIDE-EFFECTS ' OF OVER-CLOKIN
c the proccy shoot upwards , leavin a hole in the table
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*www.glebeci.ca/users/matt/video/Scene_1_AMD_Duron_Vaporizing_final_divx_lq1.avi

[flAsh]

In the zone
mamba said:
[flAsh said:
]hey!! my vendor has got a CLUB 3D XGI VOLARI V8 ULTRA DUO (which he got from sumbody) and is selling it for Rs.2500/-. is it a good buy at this price????
it has got 256mb DDRII (clocked 950mhz) and 2 GPUs on a single board (each clocked 475 Mhz) with a 128-bit memory controller.

Well I have it in my hands right now for trial only. it runs the games nicely with the new version of reactor driver (without any sacrifice in image quality as was the case with earlier drivers). FSAA has increased from 4x to 8x (AF supported is now 16x). gives nice FPS in all games except it makes a lot of noise.

mamba

In the zone
[flAsh said:
]
mamba said:
[flAsh said:

Well I have it in my hands right now for trial only. it runs the games nicely with the new version of reactor driver (without any sacrifice in image quality as was the case with earlier drivers). FSAA has increased from 4x to 8x (AF supported is now 16x). gives nice FPS in all games except it makes a lot of noise.

FANDOOO bidu . me thinkz u wanna keep this 1 . how bout some noise cancellation ear plugz :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[flAsh]

In the zone
mamba said:
[flAsh said:
]
mamba said:
[flAsh said:

FANDOOO bidu . me thinkz u wanna keep this 1 . how bout some noise cancellation ear plugz :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hey "MAMBA MAMU" at 2.5K this card was a steal. so i did get it and am testing 4 flaws. although in performance it lies in the mainstream area (eaqual to 9600XT, 5700U) and a 6600GT wud hav f**ked its a*s, this piece looks really cool :twisted:

mamba

In the zone
if my memoriez rite , i replied 2 ur querry in the 'price' sticky n told u how the 6600gt F**KED 9800 n X600XT a*sez ,leave out the9600 ( remember the 3dmark 03 scorez , yup thatz vot m talkin bout )

ne wayz best of luck 4 ur card n ur examz ( I'll b suttin 4 the JEE 2 , n remember u tellin somevere that u were also sittin 4 the same ) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

supersaiyan

In the zone
hey guys a small question. is a 6600gt better or a radeon 9600 or 9800 better. i also wanted to know if there's an ati card which is better than the 6600gt except for the x800 i think. thank u

mamba

In the zone
supersaiyan said:
hey guys a small question. is a 6600gt better or a radeon 9600 or 9800 better. i also wanted to know if there's an ati card which is better than the 6600gt except for the x800 i think. thank u

sleepin all this vile . 'corse 6600 gt is much better than a 9600 or 9800 or even a x700xt(me thinkz) . its pitted against x600xt n atleast blows it off with almost 2wice the performance
havnt cm ne x700xt comparo with 6600gt , but untill then ..... NVIDIA ROX
(aint afraid of startin a nvidia-ati battle :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: )

[flAsh]

In the zone
mamba said:
supersaiyan said:

sleepin all this vile . 'corse 6600 gt is much better than a 9600 or 9800 or even a x700xt(me thinkz) . its pitted against x600xt n atleast blows it off with almost 2wice the performance

Ceratinly 6600GT Defeats everybody except X800 series and 6800 series. Hey my VOLARI ROCKS :twisted: the bemchies with new drivers and in 3Dmarks 2003 it posted 6023 and when OC'ed to both the cores and their memory to 455/1200 Mhz (through powerstrip in syncronous mode) it yielded 6920. nice right :twisted: :twisted:

Hey howz ur preparation 4 IIT??? Mine is not that tight as I may (most probably ie 99.9%) go to MIT as they hav accepted my SAT I and SAT II scores, as it was above they wanted and they hav posted my essay onto their website

mamba

In the zone
[flAsh said:
]
mamba said:
supersaiyan said:

Ceratinly 6600GT Defeats everybody except X800 series and 6800 series. Hey my VOLARI ROCKS :twisted: the bemchies with new drivers and in 3Dmarks 2003 it posted 6023 and when OC'ed to both the cores and their memory to 455/1200 Mhz (through powerstrip in syncronous mode) it yielded 6920. nice right :twisted: :twisted:

Hey howz ur preparation 4 IIT??? Mine is not that tight as I may (most probably ie 99.9%) go to MIT as they hav accepted my SAT I and SAT II scores, as it was above they wanted and they hav posted my essay onto their website

nice ?? KILLER dude , n that 2 4 2.5K
atleast ur assured of MIT , no 1 can predict their admission in IIT , n not surely which stream they would get :( :( :( :(
ne wayz , would definately do my masters frm US (meet u then) . LIFE ROX :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[flAsh]

In the zone
mamba said:
[flAsh said:
]
mamba said:
supersaiyan said:

atleast ur assured of MIT , no 1 can predict their admission in IIT , n not surely which stream they would get :( :( :( :(
ne wayz , would definately do my masters frm US (meet u then) . LIFE ROX :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well I am thinking, but currently am quite busy in BOARD exam XII preparation. and this wud b my last post atleast till may. C u later
Buy..ooppss BYE and Best of the luck MAMBA BHAI. hopefully U cross the big IIT barrier in first jump. :wink: :roll: :D

mamba

In the zone
[flAsh said:
]
mamba said:
[flAsh said:
]
mamba said:
supersaiyan said:

Well I am thinking, but currently am quite busy in BOARD exam XII preparation. and this wud b my last post atleast till may. C u later
Buy..ooppss BYE and Best of the luck MAMBA BHAI. hopefully U cross the big IIT barrier in first jump. :wink: :roll: :D

arz kia hai ........
hazaron khahishen aisi , ki har khahish pe dam nikle
nikle mere armaan , phir bhi kam nikle

ye duniya hope pe hi kayam hai :D :D :D :wink: :wink:
c ya

sid311

Broken In
just joined this forum.... Great thing i did... :D :D

i am looking for a graphix card under 15 k having best performance.. Can somebody suggest please...

Top Bottom