Graphics Cards Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
Please tell me whether Ati radeon graphics cards are available in india or not.
secondly please tell me the prices of all the models available n which one's are good within the budget of 5k....
Thanx in advance

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Ofcourse ATI Radeon cards are available in India.
You will have to check previous Digit issues, Gfx card shoot out was carried in recent issues.

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
if u can expend ur budget juz by 1k then get urself 7600GS for 6k,6600GT or 7300GT for 5k,but they r all NVIDIA CARD.why u juz want ATI cards?in this price range at the moment NVIDIA RULEZ.CHEERS

Last edited:

aquamatrix

Journeyman
yup its only the top bracket of gpus that ati is dominating (excluding g80's) with their 1900 series.

7600 gs will be best for u for 5-6k

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
Aniruddh said:
if u can expend ur budget juz by 1k then get urself 7600GS for 6k,6600GT or 7300GT for 5k,but they r all NVIDIA CARD.why u juz want ATI cards?in this price range at the moment NVIDIA RULEZ.CHEERS
He's absolutely correct...besides it's a lot easier n wiser to find n buy Nvidia than ATI for that price.

monkey

Padawan
Try online sites:

www.yantraonline.in
www.techmirchi.com

You can get good variety and delivered right at home. You can do bit of research for right card by going to sites like: www.tomshardware.com and www.anandtech.com

All the Best!

codename_romeo said:
Please tell me whether Ati radeon graphics cards are available in india or not.
secondly please tell me the prices of all the models available n which one's are good within the budget of 5k....
Thanx in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom