graphics card

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhijith

Right off the assembly line
Hey guys which is the best g-card for my intel 865gbf motherboard with 512 ram, 2.8 p4?????....My budget is 7k.

abhijith said:
Hey guys which is the best g-card for my intel 865gbf motherboard with 512 ram, 2.8 p4?????....My budget is 7k.

An AGP version of GeForce 6600 will give you best price to performance around the 7k mark.

Keith

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13761 visit this forum to get more details for ur querry also visit this *www.inno3d.com/products/products_index.html to know more abt the new series of graphics cards suitable for ur system from nVIDIA
Also visit this *www.inno3d.com/support/cards_comparison.html to compare the different running/performing capacities of various cards

I too hv an Intel D865 GBF mobo with 512 MB DDR RAM(hynix) on a P-4 2.00Ghz processor and i am using a medium range graphics card from nVIDIA wich is the Ge Force FX 5200 (256 MB DDR RAM) card and i am very well satisfied with its performance (as of this present moment.. :wink: )

Most of the ppl here will suggest u to go and buy the ATi range of Cards as they perform (only) slightly better in (some) games and other graphics related options coz different ppl hv different tastes... :wink: U can try out the nVIDIA's GE Force 6 series of cards on the site mentioned above wich will be suitable for ur configuration :)

also go for a card wich is available in ur area and with good after sales support(in case of any future problems with the card)

happy hunting Bro !!!

Cheers n peace.. :p:)

scott123

Right off the assembly line
yes you can get agp version of GeForce 6600 gt but for not 7k its official price is around 17k with excluding taxes. So if happy emptying our bank account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom