Graphics Card Upgrade:Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

anujpant

Right off the assembly line
I have onboard AGP on ASUS A7V400 and a AGP slot.
Please tell me the cheapest Graphics Card that will allow me to play current Games at decent FrameRates.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
How Cheap Do Ya Mean......The Cheap Can Go At The Very Lowest And So Will The Cards Performance and Eventually The Frame Rates....Anyways Ur Best Two Options would be Geforce Fx5200 128Mb Vram At Approx 2 to 3k(Not Good Performance though) Or The Ati Radeon 9200 Or The 9600 At 4k to 5k.....These Cards Are The Least Entry Levels For Ur So Called "Decent Frame Rates For Current Games".....Or May be Thereare even lesser cards that u would get for 2k.....Plzz specify Ur Budget Levels and Plzz Search The Forum For More Info's These Topics are always Asked for In This Section.....So Avoid Posting Before Searching :)

OP
A

anujpant

Right off the assembly line
My budget is around 2000.
i am getting a second hand Ati Radeon9200 for 2000 is that okay?

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
2k for a second-hand Radeon 9200 would be a fair price - not an exceptional bargain, but fair. It also depends on what version of 9200 it is, and how much RAM it has.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
anujpant said:
My budget is around 2000.
i am getting a second hand Ati Radeon9200 for 2000 is that okay?
Hmm Well 9200 Is a Good Buy For 2k.....but Do Also Check The Condition Of The Product Before Ya buy it and Also If its A SE Or Pro Version.....And yea If It Has Driver Cd Thrown In :)

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
:roll: :roll:
a BIG NO-NO from my side for second hand stuff...
its better NOT to play games for 6months,collect enuf to buy urself a nice gfx card nd be contented, its better than to repent after 2000 if sumthing goes bad!!!

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom