Graphics Card required for 15K

masterkd

Padawan
1. Which Power Supply do you have? (Be EXACT while naming the company and model)
Ans: Corsair TX 850 V2

2. What is your budget?
Ans: ₹ 15000

3. Which resolution will you game at?
Ans: 1920x1080

4. What are your current computer specifications?
Ans:

CPU: i5 2500K
Mobo: P8 Z68 V PRO
RAM: GSkill 8GB DDR3 1600MHz
PSU: Corsair TX 850 V2
Display: Benq G2420 HD (1920X1080)
Please see signature for all details

I did a little RnD and it seems 760 is way out of budget. So I believe I will have to go for R9 270X. I thought of getting Sapphire 270X Dual-X. But Sapphire provides only 2 years warranty. So Sapphire is a no go. That lefts me with Asus 270X DC II Top.

Now I have below queries.
1. Please suggest if this is the best one in my budget. Also I like to game with this one in mid to mid-high settings for next 2.5 years. Is this one enough for that?
2. If I got for Zotac reference version 760 ( approx ₹ 18000) does it worth the money?
3. I am reading lots of stability issues in 2xx series. Is it really so?
4. Lastly is there any reason to wait few more months to get a better card in my budget?

Last edited:

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
I did a little RnD and it seems 760 is way out of budget. So I believe I will have to go for R9 270X. I thought of getting Sapphire 270X Dual-X. But Sapphire provides only 2 years warranty. So Sapphire is a no go. That lefts me with Asus 270X DC II Top.

Now I have below queries.
1. Please suggest if this is the best one in my budget. Also I like to game with this one in mid to mid-high settings for next 2.5 years. Is this one enough for that?

for 15k, 270x is the way to go. but if you can get gtx 760 then you can consider it. it is available for 17.6k in snapdeal. good deal indeed.

2. If I got for Zotac reference version 760 ( approx ₹ 18000) does it worth the money?

yes

3. I am reading lots of stability issues in 2xx series. Is it really so?

dont think so.

4. Lastly is there any reason to wait few more months to get a better card in my budget?

you will have to continue the waiting game if you decided to wait ;)

OP
masterkd

masterkd

Padawan
I have pretty much zeroed in for ASUS 270X DC II Top. ASUS 760 DC II OC is approx ₹ 18700 here and way out of budget.
Moreover what I see from the reviews that 760 have better performance but mostly 6-10 FPS in 45-60 FPS range. Only in above 80 FPS range 760 gives above 15 FPS difference. IMO this does not worth ₹ 3500.

Please comment if my analysis is wrong.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Its better to go with this...

Link:Sapphire AMD/ATI Dual-X R9 270X 2GB Graphic Card - Buy Graphic Cards Online @ Best Prices on Snapdeal.com

OP
masterkd

masterkd

Padawan
I am not opting for Sapphire as it have 2 years warranty.
For last 7 years what I see is Graphics cards start having problems after 2 - 2.5 years. So my target is to use for around 2.5 years and sell it.
It is very tough to sell with zero warranty. That is why I am looking for at least 3 years warranty.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
I have pretty much zeroed in for ASUS 270X DC II Top. ASUS 760 DC II OC is approx ₹ 18700 here and way out of budget.
Moreover what I see from the reviews that 760 have better performance but mostly 6-10 FPS in 45-60 FPS range. Only in above 80 FPS range 760 gives above 15 FPS difference. IMO this does not worth ₹ 3500.

Please comment if my analysis is wrong.

can't you get this ZOTAC Nvidia Geforce Gtx 760 2 Gb Gddr5 Graphics Card - Buy Graphic Cards Online @ Best Prices on Snapdeal.com this comes with 2 years warranty. but if you can register this product on zotac website within 15 days, you will get additional 3 years warranty implies a total of 5 years warranty. :)

Top Bottom