graphics card problem ?????..plzz help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

anilthomas26

In the zone
first lemme give ma config:

amd 64bit 2800+
1gb ram
evga 6800gs 256mbasus k8n mobo

i noticed this problem after i plugged in a harddisk which belongs to a frend of mine....not sure thought if it is because of this.....

after booting ma monitor jst goes bizzare......full of colours.......nd it happened a few times while working too......

is it some virus prob.....if it was, when i had plugged the harddisk shuldnt ma antivirus have detected that ?? (i use nod32 ).......

or is it a prob with ma graphics card......am having some temp issues with ma card nd i had posted bout that earlier......is ma card breakin down....i seriously doubt that coz i had the "colourfull screen" effect once while i tried to c if ma card was loose or something........

so guys...plzz help me out.......

assasin

Banned
Is u gfx card OCed.Try running the card at stock speed.Try reinstalling the card after cleaning the slot.If the ur prob is still not solved take out the gfx card and run on onboard gfx and if u get any probs.If u get den i think ur monitor is the culprit.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I can remember it happened with me too once.I thought my card was dead only to find out that monitor connection was loose.Just see if it is same in your case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom