Graphic Card Help

bruce_batman

I am coming for You Joker
Hi Guys i recently installed a second monitor to my pc(via hdmi), and since then the games have started to hang a little, so maybe i was thinking of buying a new graphics card please help me

1. Which Power Supply do you have? (Be EXACT while naming the company and model)
Ans:Cooler Master PSU 460 Watts

2. What is your budget?
Ans:10-15k perhaps

3. Which resolution will you game at?
Ans:full hd

4. What are your current computer specifications?
Ans:Here are my current pc specs

• Intel Core i5 2400
  • Intel Motherboard Dh67BL
  • 4Gb DDR3 RAM- Kingston
  • PCI-E Forza GT 440 2GB Graphics Card
  • Cooler Master 460Wts PSU
  • ATX Cabinet Cooler Master Elite 310

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
sell that psu to get around 2k. that psu is not good(assuming extreme power plus here).
get r9 270x - 14.25k and antec vp550p - 3.5k

OP
B

bruce_batman

[MENTION=135617]rijinpk1[/MENTION] ok thankz for the info can u please give me the proper model no of these two products so that i can research more

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
*www.digit.in/forum/redirect-to/?re.../antec-vp550-550-watts-psu/p/itmd5xz45hr9fyu5

ASUS GRAPHICS CARD R9 270X DC 2 TOP 2GB DDR5 (R9270X-DC2T-2GD5 - R9270X-DC2T-2GD5 - - 20,000.00)

SAPPHIRE GRAPHICS CARD R9 270X 2GB DDR5 DUAL-X OC (R9-270X -DUAL-X-OC-2GB-DDR5 - R9-270X -DUAL-X-OC-2GB-DDR5 - - 19,500.00)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
sell that psu to get around 2k. that psu is not good(assuming extreme power plus here).
get r9 270x - 14.25k and antec vp550p - 3.5k

I don't think Op is going to be able to sell CM 460 Extreme at 2k as one can easily get a new Corsair VS 450 at that price ;)

OP
B

bruce_batman

ok so i bought a ps3 for gaming and removed the second monitor which was connected via hdmi but i noticed that my graphic card is still glitching so i still need a graphic card so do i get a cheaper graphic card for my work(animation)?

so my parents have given me a budget of 40k for psu, graphic card, ram(4GB), and a monitor or a tv please advice each of them

Last edited:

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
which software do you use for animation(just making sure whether it supports cuda only or opencl too)?

OP
B

bruce_batman

autodesk maya, also i have shortlisted the following

1.Sapphire r9 270x
2.seasonic s1211 520
3.dell st 2420l
4. 4 gb ram

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
it supports opencl and choice of gpu and psu is good. for ram, get the similar ram you already have. for monitor, try AOC i2369vm.

OP
B

bruce_batman

but on its website it says "500 Watt Power Supply is required.
600WattPower Supply is recommended for CrossFireX™ System." so which one should i go for the 600w or the 520 one?

OP
B

bruce_batman

is the graphic card a good performer???and will it work better in this price range? also i have an intel processor will it work properly?

Top Bottom