graphic card @ 7k

Status
Not open for further replies.

aquamatrix

Journeyman
looking for a gfx for a PC wid pentium D 3.0ghz and 1 gb ram

which is the best card (@ 7k) at the moment ??

PCI-e slot only.

confused between 8600gt, 7900 gs and x1950pro

spynic

Case Mod - 60% ||||||----
id recommend 8600GT..
currently using it.. n its really good for its price..

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
if u can wait for prices of dx10 card to go down as their r no dx10 games available then go for x1950 pro cuz it performs better than 8600 gt in dx9 games

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Just to remind the original thread starter that if you get a DX10 GPU,say,A 8600GT & plan on doing high resolution gaming then the CPU would form a severe bottleneck to the entire system.

@BULLZI:Crysis had not been released yet & also EA haven't confirmed any fixed release date either.

assasin

Banned
allwyndlima said:
Just to remind the original thread starter that if you get a DX10 GPU,say,A 8600GT & plan on doing high resolution gaming then the CPU would form a severe bottleneck to the entire system.

i dont think that a C2D E6300 will be a bottleneck in the system,cuz i'm using a 8600GT oc'd to 720/850 on a C2D E4300.though my proccy is oc'd still i dont think it'll be a bottleneck even at stock speeds.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
assasin said:
Lost Planet will be released on the 26th of this month.

thats what i said their r no games yet & even if it is being launched on 26th their will just be 1 game.. DX10 will take an year to mature

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
for Dx10 card i will say WAIT....WAIT....WAIT.....else but X1950 and sell it later to buy another latest one

assasin

Banned
^^^ if he buys a DX9 card now and later on he has to sell it to buy DX10 card,then wats the harm in buying a DX10 card now and if reqd later on sell it and buy a better DX10 card?i'd say that the waiting game is 4 ppl who already own a good DX9 card which charns out playable fps.
as far as 8600GT is concerned its a pretty good card.played the Lost Planet DX10 demo and got bout 30-35fps avg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom