Grand Theft Auto 5 release date expected in fall 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrintech

Technomancer
Grand Theft Auto 5 release date expected in fall 2010 ;)

*i41.tinypic.com/5p0jtv.jpg

After rumors circulating on the internet, Rockstar confirmed that there would be no GTA5 in 2009. While most companies don’t respond to rumors, Rockstar probably thought it would damage sales of their two upcoming GTA4 downloadable episodes (the 1st in February, the 2nd in October), which they are still working on. As a result 2010 is looking more logical for GTA5.

Read More Here

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Thanks mrintech for sharing the information..

But its like a good and bad news.... All the GTA Fans start waiting for it and people like us were starving, when they first release it on Consoles. After all the expectations sinked down to ground, they release a poorly optimized damn game for PC that need a killer rig to play. WTF!!!!
This time i am not going to wait for the PC version. If they release earlier i'll be happy, otherwise i'll hang on with games like Burnout and RE4....

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I don't mind the release being in 2010. Take your time & make a good game. That's all we can ask of. The results of GTA IV were enough to make me wait another year for the sequel. Even if they declare it a console exclusive, I'll probably be end up buying both consoles by next year (my 360 purchase is due for mid of this year). Hope the protagonist is more kick ass than Niko. Heck bring Niko back, I don't mind. :D

pc_game_lover2004

~Beating Toughest Games~
Even if they declare it a console exclusive, I'll probably be end up buying both consoles by next year (my 360 purchase is due for mid of this year). Hope the protagonist is more kick ass than Niko. Heck bring Niko back, I don't mind. :D
Don't say that please :-?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom