GPU to pair with FX6300 - 15k

akhilc47

Journeyman
Hi,

I wanna buy a GPU for my PC. Currently using GT630 so looking for a serious upgrade.

Specs:

CPU: FX-6300 (stock)
RAM: Corsair 4GB
PSU: Seasonic S12II 520W
MOBO: Asus M5A97 R2.0

I'll be playing at 720p or 1080p and won't go for any resolution beyond this. Budget 15k and can spend more but for my resolution I dont think I need to spend any more. Hoping to play latest games at 60fps(? possible?) at mid-high settings.

Please let me know if any more info is reqd.

Thanks for reading!!!

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Youll never get the GTX 960 Strix for Rs 15K anywhere. Sunil has a habit of underquoting. Stop bullshitting and misleading people. Provide a bill Sunil or name of the shop in Secunderbad.

Arun Computers and Shwetha Computers CTC, Secunderabad quoted 15k for GTX960 2GB.
Also contact Acro Engineering Services for getting MSI GTX960 @ 15k

anky

Youngling
Check Snapdeal...sometimes with all the offers combined you can get that for even below 15k...check paytm...they have cashback also..so effective price will be around 15k.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Check Snapdeal...sometimes with all the offers combined you can get that for even below 15k...check paytm...they have cashback also..so effective price will be around 15k.

Greatly said anky. See this offer as it will come below 15k for GTX960 in snapdeal:Zotac Nvidia Geforce Gtx 960 2 Gb Ddr5 Graphics Card - Buy Zotac Nvidia Geforce Gtx 960 2 Gb Ddr5 Graphics Card Online at Low Price in India - Snapdeal

anky

Youngling
Greatly said anky. See this offer as it will come below 15k for GTX960 in snapdeal:Zotac Nvidia Geforce Gtx 960 2 Gb Ddr5 Graphics Card - Buy Zotac Nvidia Geforce Gtx 960 2 Gb Ddr5 Graphics Card Online at Low Price in India - Snapdeal
Yeah..at the time of diwali..GTX 960 was available for 15500 at Amazon ..and snapdeal after the offers it was coming down to 14k..now the offers are not that great..but if OP can apply that referral scheme..it will greatly reduce the price...

Top Bottom